Sota Çevrimdışı

Sota 

Root
6 Mar 2016
Hi, thank you for your help. I am a beginner and not sure what version software should i use to update firmware.

TV: JVC LT-43C888 (manufactured by Vestel), purchased in 2018
1A: Label image added
2: No change to main board
3: No change to panel

4: Problem with TV
- Netflix stopped working so i tried to do factory reset from the TV menu
- The factory reset did not happen and the TV went into a boot loop
- When i start the TV, JVC logo comes on the screen and LED light flashes for some seconds, then it reboots again and the same thing happens
- Menu 4725 from the remote does not work
- i am not sure of the version of software i need to download to get the TV working again
- This is a smart TV with Netflix, Youtube, Freeview and other applications via 'Viewd' app store

Link to TV page if it helps - .

TV-back-Label.jpg
TV-model.jpg

TV-main-boarddb86415f3a130cad.jpg
TV-model7acc76c1cbe3b9b7.jpg
yokoono yokoono master

K Çevrimdışı

kenankomutan00

Yeni Üye
29 Nis 2024
Merhaba,
Toshiba 43LL2A63DT Smart TV yi kulanmaktayım.Dün geceden itibaren tv nin güç ışığı yeşil/kırmızı yanıp sönmeye başladı ve tv açıldıktan 3 dakika sonra otomatik kapanmakta ve aynı şekilde kırmızı/yeşil ışık yanıp sönüp tekrar açılmakta.Bu döngü tv yi fişten çekene kadar devam etmekte ve tv nin WİFİ özelliği olmasına rağmen bianda yok oldu sadece kablolu bağlantı gözükmekte.Konu ile alakalı yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.

tv05f301f164cf5601.jpg

yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
Hi, thank you for your help. I am a beginner and not sure what version software should i use to update firmware.

TV: JVC LT-43C888 (manufactured by Vestel), purchased in 2018
1A: Label image added
2: No change to main board
3: No change to panel

4: Problem with TV
- Netflix stopped working so i tried to do factory reset from the TV menu
- The factory reset did not happen and the TV went into a boot loop
- When i start the TV, JVC logo comes on the screen and LED light flashes for some seconds, then it reboots again and the same thing happens
- Menu 4725 from the remote does not work
- i am not sure of the version of software i need to download to get the TV working again
- This is a smart TV with Netflix, Youtube, Freeview and other applications via 'Viewd' app store

Link to TV page if it helps - .

TV-back-Label.jpg
TV-model.jpg

TV-main-boarddb86415f3a130cad.jpg
TV-model7acc76c1cbe3b9b7.jpg
Unfortunately, my archive for 17MB130E is empty. I have nothing to help you.

Sota Çevrimdışı

Sota 

Root
6 Mar 2016
Merhaba,
Toshiba 43LL2A63DT Smart TV yi kulanmaktayım.Dün geceden itibaren tv nin güç ışığı yeşil/kırmızı yanıp sönmeye başladı ve tv açıldıktan 3 dakika sonra otomatik kapanmakta ve aynı şekilde kırmızı/yeşil ışık yanıp sönüp tekrar açılmakta.Bu döngü tv yi fişten çekene kadar devam etmekte ve tv nin WİFİ özelliği olmasına rağmen bianda yok oldu sadece kablolu bağlantı gözükmekte.Konu ile alakalı yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.

tv05f301f164cf5601.jpg
Verdigim yazılımı deneyip sonucu yazın.
Yazılıma bildirim çanından ulaşabilirsiniz.

yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
any other suggestions/ recommendations to revive the TV please? or can someone else help with this?
I have from JVC LT-49C888(A) but it is for flash memory MX25L1606E. It is rewritten with a programmer, not from the stick. It is for a 49-inch panel, but I don't know the panel code. It has the 17MB130E motherboard.

M Çevrimdışı

masterm

Yeni Üye
29 Nis 2024
I have from JVC LT-49C888(A) but it is for flash memory MX25L1606E. It is rewritten with a programmer, not from the stick. It is for a 49-inch panel, but I don't know the panel code. It has the 17MB130E motherboard.
Sorry, but i am beginner and followed only some parts of your response. Can i look for my panel code (what is it and where?) and share here if that helps?

Also, separate question - could this be a backlight issue? The TV was working perfectly until i tried to do factory reset.

M Çevrimdışı

mamican123

Yeni Üye
6 Eyl 2020
Yazılım verildi bildirimi kontrol edin yükleme talimatı orada yazıyor uygulayın sonucu yazın.
Sorun çözüldü, elinize sağlık ustam.

Sevgili abilerim;
Elimde Vestel bir televizyon var.
Kendi kartı olan 17MB81-2’yi ses gelmemesi nedeniyle 17MB82 ile değiştirdim. Fakat bu sefer ekran negatif gelmeye başladı. Bende panel yazılımı attım bu sefer komple ekran gitti. Ekran ledleri yanıyor fakat ekrana görüntü gelmiyor. Nasıl bir yol izlemeliyim yazılım konusunda yardımcı olur musunuz?
Ekte görseller mevcut.(eski kart 17mb81-2)

IMG_7929.jpg
IMG_7928.jpg
IMG_7927.jpg

Şimdiden teşekkürler.

Sota Çevrimdışı

Sota 

Root
6 Mar 2016
Sorun çözüldü, elinize sağlık ustam.

Sevgili abilerim;
Elimde Vestel bir televizyon var.
Kendi kartı olan 17MB81-2’yi ses gelmemesi nedeniyle 17MB82 ile değiştirdim. Fakat bu sefer ekran negatif gelmeye başladı. Bende panel yazılımı attım bu sefer komple ekran gitti. Ekran ledleri yanıyor fakat ekrana görüntü gelmiyor. Nasıl bir yol izlemeliyim yazılım konusunda yardımcı olur musunuz?
Ekte görseller mevcut.(eski kart 17mb81-2)

IMG_7929.jpg
IMG_7928.jpg
IMG_7927.jpg

Şimdiden teşekkürler.
Kullanıcılar için gizli metin: mamican123

kaynuka Çevrimdışı

kaynuka

Yeni Üye
21 Nis 2024
REGAL 43R654F SMART TV - Garantisinin bitmesinden 2 ay sonra arıza verdi.

Televizyonu açtığımda "Regal" yazısı çıkıyor fakat sonra tekrar kapanıyor.

Cihaz sıfır daha önce herhangi bir tamir yada değişiklik yapılmadı.

Ne yapmam gerektiğini detaylı yazabilirseniz çok memnun olurum. Şimdiden çok teşekkürler hayırlı geceler dilerim...

IMG_20240430_214540.jpg

Geri
Üst Alt