M Çevrimdışı

myrbojko

Yeni Üye
28 Mar 2024
Look. For programmer.
1. Thanks for the provided bin file. I compared the contents of this file with the contents of my SPI memory. They are absolutely identical. I suspect the SPI memory contains a bootloader.
2. The logo and remote control type changed to TOSHIBA after I loaded the full software from TOSHIBA.
3. Then I returned the software you provided to Vestel. Everything became VESTEL again.
4. I need full USB software on HITACHI. Who can give me access to download the file from https://tavsiyeforumu.com/kaynaklar/mb120-hitachi-smart.45/.
5. How to connect an administrator to this process who can give me the opportunity to download software?

yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
1. Thanks for the provided bin file. I compared the contents of this file with the contents of my SPI memory. They are absolutely identical. I suspect the SPI memory contains a bootloader.
2. The logo and remote control type changed to TOSHIBA after I loaded the full software from TOSHIBA.
3. Then I returned the software you provided to Vestel. Everything became VESTEL again.
4. I need full USB software on HITACHI. Who can give me access to download the file from https://tavsiyeforumu.com/kaynaklar/mb120-hitachi-smart.45/.
5. How to connect an administrator to this process who can give me the opportunity to download software?
I found in the archive a full software for Hitachi with main 17MB120 but I don't know what panel it had. If you want to try, I'll help you.

Sota Çevrimdışı

Sota 

Root
6 Mar 2016
Seg-tv.jpg

17mb82sae5f7dcaf4624a30.jpg

Yazılım desteği için yardımlarınızı rica ederim. Tv'de kapanıp açılma problemi var. Bu yüzden yazılım istemekteyim. Ana kart ve Tv modeli fotoğrafları ektedir.
kurtarma yazılımı verildi.

R Çevrimdışı

Reso666

Yeni Üye
2 Ağu 2023
MB130 Carbon V3.62.49.0 . yazılımını indirmek istiyorum talep oluştur diyor yardımcı ola bilirmisi m130 yazılımlarını indirmek için smartlı olan versiyonlarını

MB130 Carbon V3.62.49.0 . yazılımını indirmek istiyorum talep oluştur diyor yardımcı ola bilirmisi m130 yazılımlarını indirmek için smartlı olan versiyonlarını

Son düzenleme:
Sota Çevrimdışı

Sota 

Root
6 Mar 2016

Tv'de ki sorun nedir.

M Çevrimdışı

myrbojko

Yeni Üye
28 Mar 2024
I found in the archive a full software for Hitachi with main 17MB120 but I don't know what panel it had. If you want to try, I'll help you.
Thank you for your support. I would like to try your software at my own risk. It is always possible to go back to the previous software..
Please give me a link to download the software.

Son düzenleme:
C Çevrimdışı

cenkguldogan

Yeni Üye
19 May 2023
Merhaba. SEG 40SBF500 model cihazımızı açtığımızda logo ekrana geliyor ve gitmiyor. Standby ışığı yanıp sönüyor. Cihaz öylece kalıyor. Yardımınızı rica ediyoruz.

TV-1.jpg
TV-2.jpg

Geri
Üst Alt