Yeni Üye
15 Ağu 2020
Ful yazılım lazım

20231109_204756.jpg

O Çevrimdışı

Osman Dik

Yeni Üye
12 Eki 2021
I understand that you have problems with the HDMI input and the satellite input that are not active. Correct ????. To see this, you need the SW and HW profile, not the panel profile. It is saved with "downloadprofile.mb140" folder.
Google translate:
HDMI girişi ve aktif olmayan uydu girişi ile ilgili sorun yaşadığınızı anlıyorum. Doğru ????. Bunu görmek için panel profiline değil, SW ve HW profiline ihtiyacınız var. "downloadprofile.mb140" klasörü ile kaydedilir.

I took many files of the TV here and uploaded them to fileupload.com, you can check them out. downloadprofile.mb140 As you said, I am having problems with the HDMI input and the inactive satellite input, and there is no channel search or satellite installation in the menu.

yokoono yokoono

Son düzenleme:
yokoono Çevrimiçi

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
I took many files of the TV here and uploaded them to fileupload.com, you can check them out. downloadprofile.mb140 As you said, I am having problems with the HDMI input and the inactive satellite input, and there is no channel search or satellite installation in the menu.

yokoono yokoono
I didn't find anything suspicious in the profiles. The HDMI and satellite inputs are active. Maybe I missed something. I am asking a colleague from Turkey to do a check as well. If it is ok, you may have a hardware problem.

Geri
Üst Alt