Önemli Vestel toolbox "Prime video" ve "Amazon Alexa" seçenekli toolbox dosyası...

hosbulduk Çevrimdışı

hosbulduk 

TFC Team
9 Kas 2018
:ok
Hadi bekliyoruz o zaman :)

post_old.gif
Today, 04:00 PM

City & State: Germany
My Country: Germany
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
hi
How can I reach you ?

Another board and/or email ?

hosbulduk Çevrimdışı

hosbulduk 

TFC Team
9 Kas 2018
T TommyData Wir warten auf Ihre Hilfe, um dem Wörterbuch neue Optionen hinzuzufügen, und wir benötigen Hilfe für den Tellnet-Zugriff auf mb2xx. Ihre alte Methode ist leider ungültig.

T Çevrimdışı

TommyData

VIP
13 May 2018
ok english... no problem :-)

I reversed the vestel firmware (and coded the toolbox) in 2017 for my personal use... i think it was a mb97 board.
It's a private tool never made for public usage... I shared it once in a german board and somehow the tool found its way to the usual boards :-)

However - adding new strings to the dictionary isnt a big problem.
I've created the one included with the current release by calculating the checksum over all the strings within the aurora.bin (the main executable).

Do you have the latest firmware dumps ?
I'll check my old sources if I still have the string scanner somewhere... if not i'll recode thats not a big thing... !

What I badly need is the latest firmware of the different boards ....
You already did some reverse engineering on the latest firmwares ? Is it still linux or already android ?

hosbulduk Çevrimdışı

hosbulduk 

TFC Team
9 Kas 2018
The latest software is Linux. In the Toolbox program, we turned unknown options on and off to find the names of unknown options. I have to ask someone for Dumpf software, I don't have it. We have current firmware for all mainboards in the forum.

teraspy Çevrimdışı

teraspy 

TFC Team
26 Kas 2018
teraspy Çevrimdışı

teraspy 

TFC Team
26 Kas 2018
However - adding new strings to the dictionary isnt a big problem.
I've created the one included with the current release by calculating the checksum over all the strings within the aurora.bin (the main executable).

I'll check my old sources if I still have the string scanner somewhere... if not i'll recode thats not a big thing... !

What I badly need is the latest firmware of the different boards ....
You already did some reverse engineering on the latest firmwares ? Is it still linux or already android ?
Sana lazım olan aurora.elf ,eski dosyalarına bak bakalım ,bulamazsan , hosbulduk hosbulduk ve diğer arkadaşlar yardımcı olurlar :ok

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri
Üst Alt