Önemli Vestel Mb82-Mb100-Mb110-Mb120-Mb130-Mb140-Mb211-Mb230 Güncelleme-Çekirdek Yazılım Konusu

Adem Helvacı Çevrimdışı

Adem Helvacı 

Süper Üye
17 Şub 2017
nedimm' Alıntı:
adem bey şimdi ilk sayfadaki yazılımlara göz gezdirdim bir şey dikkatimi çekti yalnızca mb130 anakart yazılım da conncet ve nonconnect ibaresi bulunmakta daha önceki ana kartlarda böyle bir şey yok elbet smart olmayan yani nonconnect olan ürünler olmuştur onlarda hangi yazılımlar yüklendi acaba şöyle mi olmuş oluyor örneğin mb 120 yazılım hem connect hem nonconnecet e mi yüklenmiş oldu tabi öyle olmaması gerekiyor ama  orada biraz kafam karıştı durum hakkında bilgi verebilir misiniz

Bazı anakartlarda farklı nesil yazılımlar olabiliyor. MB140 gibi,MB100 gibi.
Üretim amacı ve satış anlaşmalarına göre değişkendir bu durum.

D Çevrimdışı

dustwashere

Yeni Üye
9 Ocak 2018
Ado' Alıntı:
Hi;
they are entirely expression differences. 17mb120 and mb120 are the same motherboards.
Because of your TV export, this is why the software is designed according to the country where they are exported. There are some unpublished software here.

thanks for your answers and patience
the version of the software on my TV is 2.45.1.0 - or am I mistaken?
There is no such version on the first page.

Adem Helvacı Çevrimdışı

Adem Helvacı 

Süper Üye
17 Şub 2017
dustwashere' Alıntı:
Ado' Alıntı:
Hi;
they are entirely expression differences. 17mb120 and mb120 are the same motherboards.
Because of your TV export, this is why the software is designed according to the country where they are exported. There are some unpublished software here.

thanks for your answers and patience
the version of the software on my TV is 2.45.1.0 - or am I mistaken?
There is no such version on the first page.

greetings. yes your tv software 2.45.1.0. this software is for exporting TVs. domestic products do not have this software.

D Çevrimdışı

dustwashere

Yeni Üye
9 Ocak 2018
Ado' Alıntı:
greetings. yes your tv software 2.45.1.0. this software is for exporting TVs. domestic products do not have this software.

now understand !!! thanks a lot
Is there a Russian language in the "original" software?
if I want to use the original software - will there be Turkish and English? or is it likely that there will be a Russian? (the original software is updated more often, it is better finalized)

Adem Helvacı Çevrimdışı

Adem Helvacı 

Süper Üye
17 Şub 2017
dustwashere' Alıntı:
Ado' Alıntı:

if I want to use the original software - will there be Turkish and English? or is it likely that there will be a Russian? (the original software is updated more often, it is better finalized)

The software on it is already original. Do you want another software with a russian language option?

D Çevrimdışı

dustwashere

Yeni Üye
9 Ocak 2018
Ado' Alıntı:
dustwashere' Alıntı:
Ado' Alıntı:

The software on it is already original. Do you want another software with a russian language option?
I meant the software from the first page of this discussion. I understand that this is the "original" software from Vestel. and in my understanding it is more qualitative, is more often updated, it is faster finished, etc.

so I thought - you can go for the "original" or maybe there are "custom" firmware (as on mobile phones - cyanogen, miui and so on)

this is all for information to me.

Adem Helvacı Çevrimdışı

Adem Helvacı 

Süper Üye
17 Şub 2017
dustwashere' Alıntı:
Ado' Alıntı:
dustwashere' Alıntı:

I meant the software from the first page of this discussion. I understand that this is the "original" software from Vestel. and in my understanding it is more qualitative, is more often updated, it is faster finished, etc.

so I thought - you can go for the "original" or maybe there are "custom" firmware (as on mobile phones - cyanogen, miui and so on)

There is russian language support in the software that we posted on our forum, but please allow me to check again before. The problem is that in case of an incorrect software installation I can not provide full software support because I can not access the software of the exported products.

D Çevrimdışı

dustwashere

Yeni Üye
9 Ocak 2018
Ado' Alıntı:
dustwashere' Alıntı:
Ado' Alıntı:

There is russian language support in the software that we posted on our forum, but please allow me to check again before. The problem is that in case of an incorrect software installation I can not provide full software support because I can not access the software of the exported products.

I understand it. thanks)) at my peril and risk

N Çevrimdışı

nedimm

Aktif Üye
10 Ara 2017
Nonconnect mb 130 ayni güncel  yazılımı bende bekliyorum umarım en kisa sürede fabrika güncel yazılımı verir adem bey de paylaşır

Geri
Üst Alt