here we go again for the newer mb2xx boards

EXcomZkko Çevrimdışı

EXcomZkko 

Süper Üye
13 Nis 2018
It is enough to just make the one entry in profile composer, the picture I shared above showing the profile composer screen, is all that was needed to make a dev profile file. You do not need swprofile, hwprofile and language profile all of the time.

All you have to remember is the name is correct, so for MB110 it's "mb110_devprofile.bin", when "usb operations" is activated from the 4725 menu on the TV set, the and there are NO FILES called "DownloadProfileMBxxx" on the usb drive, the TV software will look for the following files:

mbxxx_hwprofile.bin
mbxxx_swprofile.bin
mbxxx_langprofile.bin
mbxxx_devprofile.bin

If any of these files are found on the USB, the TV software will read them, and apply the settings in them to the TV configuration, but will NOT change anything that is not mentioned in the file.

So if you have "devprofile" with ONLY "TesttoolSocket" option inside of it, then that is the ONLY dev profile option that will be changed, everything else will remain at current setting.

So NO you don't need to make a full profile just to change one thing, BUT you DO NEED to make sure you put the setting in the correct file. You cannot put "swprofile" settings in "devprofile" for example, if you do the setting will be ignored.

-----------

I don't have a button on my post editor to add an exe file only an image or a document, so for those who want the profile composer tool, here it is:

Making a new profile is easy, just open the application:

image7015a9e4f9534b3d.png

Then click "New"

image194c9597072ee50e.png

and you'll see 3 new nodes appear.

If you expand them by clicking the + symbols:

image5c3935f3da99b080.png

You will see that there are some defaults for you to start with.

You can add/remove items from the profile by right clicking on them

imagecfdf4402fbe28860.png

and you can add new values and data by clicking in the right window

imagedb8ee4cc68043499.png

If you get an error about "default.xml" when you click "New"

image5c9a87b97b0ab28f.png

Simply exit the program, then copy the file "Profile_V0.4.10.xml"

image44cd9ddc04e89a5c.png

as "default.xml"

imagebd09876785753922.png

Then run the program once more.

Time for me to sleep now.... :-)

Holy fckng shit! Can we create, or add new options to profile files? This is what I'm looking for for a long time if I remember correctly.

M Çevrimdışı

metagu

Aktif Üye
26 Şub 2021
Holy fckng shit! Can we create, or add new options to profile files? This is what I'm looking for for a long time if I remember correctly.

Profile Composer en az 5-6 senedir bilinen program. Acaba devprofile dosyaları mı sonradan çıktı sadece yeni anakartlarda mı var diye baktım ama yok, o da aynı şekil 5-6 sene önceden biliniyormuş.

Yani un var, şeker var ama helvayı bir türlü yapamamışız ?

EXcomZkko Çevrimdışı

EXcomZkko 

Süper Üye
13 Nis 2018
Profile Composer en az 5-6 senedir bilinen program. Acaba devprofile dosyaları mı sonradan çıktı sadece yeni anakartlarda mı var diye baktım ama yok, o da aynı şekil 5-6 sene önceden biliniyormuş.

Yahu benim nasıl haberim olmamış bu işten? :gul Müsait olduğumda biraz kurcalayalım şunu bakalım.

P Çevrimdışı

pogostick

Yeni Üye
7 Şub 2020
teraspy teraspy My composer version is 2010 by the looks of things, you have a more up to date version?

image2e60ab3f53090b93.png

Yes we certainly can make our own profiles, AND if you look at the source files that profile composer saves before building them, they are just simple XML files, so it would NOT at all be difficult for someone to build a much better editor, then just use profile composer to build the profile.

I have actually reverse engineered Profile Composer back to C# source code, as it's only written with standard .NET C# language, so it's easy for us to study it and see exactly how vestel compile profile files.

Profile composer also not only saves a .bin file that can be used with T TommyData's application, but it also saves a standard C programming language source file, that can be compiled into a program, this is how Vestel set the defaults for the TV's, they actually compile the C source code as part of the main television application before flashing it to the TV, then the Profile files are used to override settings as required.

Son düzenleme:
teraspy Çevrimdışı

teraspy 

TFC Team
26 Kas 2018

Yahu benim nasıl haberim olmamış bu işten? :gul Müsait olduğumda biraz kurcalayalım şunu bakalım.
Yıılar önce birisi bunu vermişti başka bir forumda,hatta zip olarak değil de tar.gz olaraktı ,ama verenin kim olduğunu hatırlamıyorum,ya 2012 veya 13 olması lazım,hatta içinde bazı modellerin xml dosyaları da vardı ve hatta sanırım bir de OKU.txt vardı ,ve yine hatta bekozap mıydı neydi oradandı indirme linki de sonradan google drivere taşındıydı :kiskis

P Çevrimdışı

pogostick

Yeni Üye
7 Şub 2020
Putty...

Always have, always will, it's a fantastic bit of kit:

Don't be worried about it saying SSH & Telnet... it does serial/com ports too.

Evening all.... so got into my Toshiba MB211, was trying to find aurora.elf, no sign of it....

Managed to get the port 1986 open for remote commands, then noticed in netstat output for ports TV is listening on... IT's NOT aurora.elf, it's called IDTV

image0058bf84e6963f9d.png

teraspy Çevrimdışı

teraspy 

TFC Team
26 Kas 2018
Evening all.... so got into my Toshiba MB211, was trying to find aurora.elf, no sign of it....

Managed to get the port 1986 open for remote commands, then noticed in netstat output for ports TV is listening on... IT's NOT aurora.elf, it's called IDTV
Aaa ...
P pogostick ,In which file is IDTV . What will it do when you enter that file with the console (cmd) and give the idtv or ./idtv command (TV can reset or lock, you have to turn it off and on),I wonder if it's a file that can run IDTV , like an aurora.elf. :alala

P Çevrimdışı

pogostick

Yeni Üye
7 Şub 2020
Aaa ...
P pogostick ,In which file is IDTV . What will it do when you enter that file with the console (cmd) and give the idtv or ./idtv command (TV can reset or lock, you have to turn it off and on),I wonder if it's a file that can run IDTV , like an aurora.elf. :alala

Don't know just yet, I've had to put the TV back in the bedroom :-) (I had it hooked up on my desk with bare wires poked into the holes on the VGA port) so that my wife could put the TV on when she went to bed, and so she can watch the news in the morning when she wakes.

All I know is that the binary is called "idtv" beacuse ever function in that netstat list is the same as on my MB110 TV, but with the difference that all the names say "aurora.elf"

HOWEVER.....

I did manage to do something before I had to put the MB211 back!!!

imageb7c6d7c670324ed0.png

Anyone want a copy of the file system?

??????

And if you do, which file upload host do you recommend I send it to for downloading?

teraspy Çevrimdışı

teraspy 

TFC Team
26 Kas 2018
Don't know just yet, I've had to put the TV back in the bedroom :-) (I had it hooked up on my desk with bare wires poked into the holes on the VGA port) so that my wife could put the TV on when she went to bed, and so she can watch the news in the morning when she wakes.
:haha1

zip it and upload it to the drive, let me see, you need to bin file this file again :ok

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri
Üst Alt