here we go again for the newer mb2xx boards

P Çevrimdışı

pogostick

Yeni Üye
7 Şub 2020
:haha1

zip it and upload it to the drive, let me see, you need to bin file this file again :ok
It is placed in Google drive :

image2e007d60c433cfd8.png

You can distribute as you see fit.

Interesting to note also, that the graphics on TV user interface can be changed on this model, same as on the MB110.

"dynamic_ui" files are what make up things like the icons, pictures and menu layouts on TV. They consist of 2 files for each bit that they reference.

here on mine we have "font", "img" and "svg" files. Font is used for text, SVG is used for layout and Img is used for pictures.

in "txt" file, you will see data like this:

image19cbb2b7b88ba3b4.png

Very first number (Purple) is total number of entry's in the file.

Then for each entry, there is one line made of 7 parts as follows:
red = number of references in this line
yellow = name of the file in this reference
light-green = I suspect this is a checksum, but not 100% sure
teal = X size of image (Images only)
blue = Y size of image (Images only)
Orange = size of entry in bytes
Pink = Don't know what the 0 is for.

The entries in the text are in exactly the same order as the actual files in the .bin file, so all you have to do is open the bin file for reading, then read each line in turn from the text file, reading (orange) number of bytes from the bin file and writing them to a new file with the filename (yellow) EG:

This is the data for the file in the previous image:

imagea483aa9d2e3daf51.png

I have extracted them before, but I have never tried writing them back, in theory though you could extract the images, alter them, calculate new checksums then write them back into the bin and text files, and replace the images used in your TV's menus.

teraspy Çevrimdışı

teraspy 

TFC Team
26 Kas 2018
Kod:
REMOTECONFIG=/conf/remote.txt # <isgdb:ip:username:password>
REMOTELF=/conf/remotelf # mount directory for remote elf

if [ -e ${REMOTECONFIG} ]; then

echo ""
    echo "###########################################################################"
    echo "##  Remote config file is found, see below instructions how to use it    ##"
    echo "##  File content should be as following, isgdb:ip:username:password      ##"
    echo "##  where,                                                               ##"
    echo "##  isgdb: 1 for enabling run from gdb server                            ##"
    echo "##  ip: ip address of the  samba share where aurora.elf will be run from ##"
    echo "##  username: user name of the samba share                               ##"
    echo "##  password: password of the samba share                                ##"
    echo "###########################################################################"
    echo ""

insmod /vendor/modules/cifs.ko
    ifconfig eth0 down
    ifconfig eth0 hw ether D4:E2:CC:EC:45:E9 #default mac address
    ifconfig eth0 up
    udhcpc -s /etc/udhcpc/default.script eth0

ip_addr=''
    usr_nm=''
    psswd=''
    is_gdb=''
    local_ip=`ifconfig  | grep 'inet addr:'| grep -v '127.0.0.1' | cut -d: -f2 | awk '{ print $1}'`
    echo "reading $REMOTECONFIG"
    while IFS=: read isgdb ip user pass
    do
        is_gdb=$isgdb
        ip_addr=$ip
        usr_nm=$user
        psswd=$pass
    done < $REMOTECONFIG

echo $ip_addr
    echo $usr_nm

mkdir $REMOTELF
    echo "mount cifs"
    mount -v -t cifs -o username=$usr_nm,password=$psswd //$ip_addr/mb211cifs $REMOTELF

if [ $is_gdb == "1" ]; then
        if [ -e $REMOTELF/aurora.elf ]; then
            echo "running remote aurora.elf with gdbserver"
            gdbserver $local_ip:2345 $REMOTELF/aurora.elf
        else
            echo "running local aurora.elf with gdbserver"
            gdbserver $local_ip:2345 $PWD/com.nvt.idtv/aurora.elf
        fi
    else
        echo "running aurora.elf from cifs mount"
        $REMOTELF/aurora.elf
    fi   
else
    echo "run.sh call com.nvt.idtv"
    $PWD/com.nvt.idtv/aurora.elf
fi

P Çevrimdışı

pogostick

Yeni Üye
7 Şub 2020
No, I don't want anything :-) I was telling how UI file can be changed.

And yes, I made a copy of EVERY FILE from inside of my MB211 TV Set, it's all in the Zip file on Google Drive for you to investigate.

ALSO, I find something VERY interesting on the MB211 TV that is NOT on any of my other TV sets....

Framebuffer dives are accessible from console on MB211!!!!

imagef6c74cb3cd4fbc1f.png

If you read Linux framebuffer page it says:

image99245172c60163a3.png

Which makes me think we might be able to screen grab our TV picture.
=======================================================================================

Kod:
REMOTECONFIG=/conf/remote.txt # <isgdb:ip:username:password>
REMOTELF=/conf/remotelf # mount directory for remote elf

if [ -e ${REMOTECONFIG} ]; then

echo ""
    echo "##  Remote config file is found, see below instructions how to use it    ##"
    echo "##  File content should be as following, isgdb:ip:username:password      ##"
    echo "##  where,                                                               ##"
    echo "##  isgdb: 1 for enabling run from gdb server                            ##"
    echo "##  ip: ip address of the  samba share where aurora.elf will be run from ##"
    echo "##  username: user name of the samba share                               ##"
    echo "##  password: password of the samba share                                ##"
    echo ""

insmod /vendor/modules/cifs.ko
    ifconfig eth0 down
    ifconfig eth0 hw ether D4:E2:CC:EC:45:E9 #default mac address
    ifconfig eth0 up
    udhcpc -s /etc/udhcpc/default.script eth0

ip_addr=''
    usr_nm=''
    psswd=''
    is_gdb=''
    local_ip=`ifconfig  | grep 'inet addr:'| grep -v '127.0.0.1' | cut -d: -f2 | awk '{ print $1}'`
    echo "reading $REMOTECONFIG"
    while IFS=: read isgdb ip user pass
    do
        is_gdb=$isgdb
        ip_addr=$ip
        usr_nm=$user
        psswd=$pass
    done < $REMOTECONFIG

echo $ip_addr
    echo $usr_nm

mkdir $REMOTELF
    echo "mount cifs"
    mount -v -t cifs -o username=$usr_nm,password=$psswd //$ip_addr/mb211cifs $REMOTELF

if [ $is_gdb == "1" ]; then
        if [ -e $REMOTELF/aurora.elf ]; then
            echo "running remote aurora.elf with gdbserver"
            gdbserver $local_ip:2345 $REMOTELF/aurora.elf
        else
            echo "running local aurora.elf with gdbserver"
            gdbserver $local_ip:2345 $PWD/com.nvt.idtv/aurora.elf
        fi
    else
        echo "running aurora.elf from cifs mount"
        $REMOTELF/aurora.elf
    fi 
else
    echo "run.sh call com.nvt.idtv"
    $PWD/com.nvt.idtv/aurora.elf
fi
Yes, I have just found that too :-) NOTICE there is something very interesting about the names of the folders....

see how name is like "com.nvt.idtv" ???

Names like that, which use "com..." are normally an indication that the code inside the folder is java code written using the java programming language.

If this is indeed java, then reverse engineering it will be very, very much simpler than with old versions created using C programming language.

teraspy Çevrimdışı

teraspy 

TFC Team
26 Kas 2018
No, I don't want anything :-) I was telling how UI file can be changed.

And yes, I made a copy of EVERY FILE from inside of my MB211 TV Set, it's all in the Zip file on Google Drive for you to investigate.
I'm copying this file with telnet to the tv ( dynamic_ui ) ,first I change the name, for example, I make a dynamic_ui_old :ok

teraspy Çevrimdışı

teraspy 

TFC Team
26 Kas 2018
Gençler ve genç kalanlar ,bakın sevgili P pogostick bir kapı açtı izindeyim demişti ve 3 haftası vardı,bir şeyler yapmaya çalışıyor (çalışıyoruz demiyorum bakın) ,tomy girmez oldu foruma ,çünkü tek kaldı burada, sevgili ytigi ytigi de girmiyor nedense , hosbulduk hosbulduk da girmiyor ki nedenini biliyorum ,ben deseniz tek kalıyorum her zamanki gibi :)
Unuttuğum ingilizcem ile kah doğru kah yanlış bir şeyler yazmaya çalışıyorum ama bende yoruldum artık ,sizden hiç bir şey saklamadım bu güne kadar ,size bazıları gibi "telegrama gelin oradan cevap vereyim" de demedim :hihi
Ben istiyorum ki bir fikri olan ve "şöyle olsa daha iyi olmaz mı" diyenlerin de olması ama olmuyor ,sadece okuyorlar veya okuyorsunuz ,nerede bilişimciyim diyenler ,yazılımcıyım diyenler ,yok mu içinizde en az benim gibi "amatör" olanlar.İlla tv kurcalayın ,bozun ,kenara atın demiyorum ama biliyorum ki benim kadar bir çok kişi yaptığımı yapmaya çalışıyordur(tv yazılımı kurcalama) ,ama nedense tek başına kalıyorum.
En azından bir fikir vermenizi bekliyorum valla,yoksa bu konuyu (modlama) kapatalım diyorum ki P pogostick dediğim gibi 3 haftalık izni vardı, sevgili hosbulduk hosbulduk sayesinde giriş yaptı,belgeleri paylaştı benim ile ,gerçi hepsi bildiğim şeylerdi ama google driver ini paylaştı.Şunu üstüne basarak yazayım ,modlama-yazılımı konusunda kim yazıyorsa bu forumda bir süre sonra elini ayağını çekiyor ,kimse kalmıyor,neden :)
Bu arada sadece pogostick paylaşmadı driverini benim ile ,kimler yok ki, meebbe meebbe yi dahi ekleyebilirim doğrusu,velhasıl katılımcı olun,fikrinizi yazın,bizim unttuğumuz bir konuyu hatırlatabilirsiniz en azından,bakın aurora elf yok demişti sevgili pogo,ama gönderdiği dosyada çktı bu,neden çünkü o kadar şeyle uğraşıyordu ki görememişti aurora.elf i, ki o olmadan tv çalışır mı.
Neyse işte ,içimdekileri yazdım çabucak gecenin 03:05 inde :)

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri
Üst Alt