Önemli Vestel Mb82-Mb100-Mb110-Mb120-Mb130-Mb140-Mb211-Mb230 Güncelleme-Çekirdek Yazılım Konusu

U Çevrimdışı

Ugurhan88

Yasaklı Üye
30 Haz 2018
Adem Helvacı Ado Hocam merhaba. Bu tv için MB96 olan iki yazılımda software update failed hatası veriyor. Hangi yazılım yüklenmesi gerekiyor?

20180630_195740_HDR0926c6b6fb563572.jpg

M Çevrimdışı

manczyslaw

Yeni Üye
21 Haz 2018
Allemaal Hoi, ik heb een van de md31298 medio 43 inch 4L Zijn de Nieuws Vestel mb130 firmware flits van bloedtoevoer? Is eren beetje Engels in de firmware? bedankt voor alle hulp

menu.jpg

can someone help me with this one? i like to update the software becouse this one has problems somtimes, screen get weird colours and somtimes netflix hangs

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Adem Helvacı Çevrimdışı

Adem Helvacı 

Süper Üye
17 Şub 2017
Allemaal Hoi, ik heb een van de md31298 medio 43 inch 4L Zijn de Nieuws Vestel mb130 firmware flits van bloedtoevoer? Is eren beetje Engels in de firmware? bedankt voor alle hulp

menu.jpg

can someone help me with this one? i like to update the software becouse this one has problems somtimes, screen get weird colours and somtimes netflix hangs

Hello; Was the color mess after you installed the software or did it exist before? Also, if you have installed software, where did you supply the software? What is the TV serial number?

Adem Helvacı Çevrimdışı

Adem Helvacı 

Süper Üye
17 Şub 2017
Hi friend. The TV connects to the wifi and to the lan. the ip address is visible. but when I turn on the internet speed test, a message appears, "no internet connection, check your settings." smart tv does not work. YouTube, netflix and the browser always works perfectly when I turn it on in the main menu. Firmware updated from 2.40 to 2.45, did not help.

Greetings, the wifi hardware device is probably not readable by the system. We need to go back to the original writing, but we do not have access to the software of the exported products. please share your serial number to check your TV's nevertheless.

Adem Helvacı Çevrimdışı

Adem Helvacı 

Süper Üye
17 Şub 2017
Hi,

Finally I've bought a new TV (LG) and will send my "old" Haier TV (only 2 years and a half I've been using it) to the rubbish.

Thanks Adem Helvacı Ado for your help and patience.
I did not get anything from our hand, unfortunately. Nevertheless we tried our chance :))

If you share with us your thoughts and determination about your new TV, I am very happy my friend: ok

U Çevrimdışı

Ugurhan88

Yasaklı Üye
30 Haz 2018
Selamlar Kardeşim;

3.7.5.x neredyse en stabil yazılımdır yükleme yapmak istemenizin nedeni nedir?

Tv kasmaya başladı. Dünya kupası maçlarında özellikle top giderken arkasından iz falan bırakıyor adamların görüntüleri flu. Belki yeni yazılım iyi gelebilir diye düşündüm.

Adem Helvacı Çevrimdışı

Adem Helvacı 

Süper Üye
17 Şub 2017
Tv kasmaya başladı. Dünya kupası maçlarında özellikle top giderken arkasından iz falan bırakıyor adamların görüntüleri flu. Belki yeni yazılım iyi gelebilir diye düşündüm.
Yeni yazılımın buna faydası olmaz lakin istersen full ile ürünü formatlayıp kontrole debilirsin. Seri verisen full bakabiliriz :ok

Geri
Üst Alt