By_Trol Çevrimdışı

By_Trol 

Administrator
24 Ağu 2019
yazılım için teşekkür ederim. öncellikle forumda belirtilen full yazılım yükleme yöntemini denedim ama tv açılmadı. sizin önereceğiniz başka yöntem var mı
Yazılımı zipten çıkartın
Boş bir flash bellek içerisine kopyalayın
Flash belleği tv nin usb portuna takın
Uzaktan kumanda üzerindeki OK tuşuna basılı tutun
Tv nin fişini prize takın
Öndeki led hızlı hızlı yanıp sönmeye başlayınca OK tuşunu bırakın
2-3 Dakika içerisinde yazılım yüklenecektir
Kullandığınız flash bellek 4GB üzeri olmasın

yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
Merhabalar,

43L2863dg model toshiba tv var bende türkiyede değilim. Genel sorunu hiç açılmaması bu yüzden v1/v2/v3 gibi bir bilgiye sahip değilim maalesef.

Cihaz açılmıyor, kırmızı ve yeşil ışık yanıp sönüyor. Ok tuşuna basıp fişe takıp diğer sayfadaki güncellemeleri atmaya çalıştım ama, hızlı yanıp sönme moduna geçmiyor maalesef.

Kurtarma yazılımı mevcut mudur?

SS.jpg

Şimdiden teşekkür ediyorum.
I have no software for 43L2863dg. To search for something equivalent I need the motherboard code (17MBXXX) and the panel code (VES430XXXXXX).

T Çevrimdışı

tivito

Yeni Üye
28 Eyl 2020
Which brand's logo do you need?
It is important that the picture is not turned 180 degrees, does not flicker. The logo is irrelevant when the TV is operating normally. In my case, he stayed on HITACHI. I expected the logo to be changed after the software update, even the protocol of the remote control ...
I agree with yokoono that panel and motherboard information is essential for ultimate success.

By_Trol Çevrimdışı

By_Trol 

Administrator
24 Ağu 2019
It is important that the picture is not turned 180 degrees, does not flicker. The logo is irrelevant when the TV is operating normally. In my case, he stayed on HITACHI. I expected the logo to be changed after the software update, even the protocol of the remote control ...
I agree with yokoono that panel and motherboard information is essential for ultimate success.
HITACHI Logo download
Extract the logo software from the zip
Copy the Spi folder into an empty USB flash drive
Insert the flash drive into the usb input port of the tv
Turn on tv
After the image comes on, press MENU 4 7 2 5 on the remote control
Go to the bottom USB operations line and press OK. The logo will be loaded. Exit the service menu with the Exit key.
Turn off the TV with the remote control. Turn it back on after 10 seconds.
Tv will open with a new logo.

yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
First of all thank you for your answer. That's sad to hear. I hope you can find something equivalent for this one.

mainboard.jpg
We didn't find anything for main 17MB211S and panel VES430UNDL-2D-N12. I only have a full software for 17MB211. You can try at your own risk.

C Çevrimdışı

coco666

Yeni Üye
1 Eki 2020
We didn't find anything for main 17MB211S and panel VES430UNDL-2D-N12. I only have a full software for 17MB211. You can try at your own risk.

Thank you for your fast answer.

I try to install as;

Copied two files to freshly fat32 formated usb flash 4gb
Then pluged USB to TV
Plug TV to 220 socket, TV with pressing OK button on the remote

Nothing happens :( Its not blinking. Red and green light blinking slowly.

yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
Thank you for your fast answer.

I try to install as;

Copied two files to freshly fat32 formated usb flash 4gb
Then pluged USB to TV
Plug TV to 220 socket, TV with pressing OK button on the remote

Nothing happens :( Its not blinking. Red and green light blinking slowly.
1. Press and hold the OK key
2. Plug in the TV. Release the OK key when the LED flashes quickly.
If you did so it is correct. Unfortunately I did not find any software for your TV.
Sometimes it works to read flash memory with the programmer and rewrite a new memory with the saved bin.

L.E.
If you have a flash memory programmer (spi) I can give you a bin for another panel. If the image is incorrect I have the profile saved for repair.

Son düzenleme:
Z Çevrimdışı

zibido

Yeni Üye
29 Eyl 2020
Linkteki yazılımı deneyin sorun devam ederse servisten destek alın.
*** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***
Problemin başından beri verdiğiniz destek için teşekkür ederim By_Trol By_Trol. ama maalesef söylediklerinizin tümünü ikişer kere deneyerek yapmama rağmen sonuç alamadım. Tv'yi kutusuna koyup servise bıraktım. yazılımsal veya anakart olabilir dediler ama henüz net bir cevap almadım. Servis sonrası durumu buradan paylaşmaya çalışacağım. İyi akşamlar dilerim.

By_Trol Çevrimdışı

By_Trol 

Administrator
24 Ağu 2019
Problemin başından beri verdiğiniz destek için teşekkür ederim By_Trol By_Trol. ama maalesef söylediklerinizin tümünü ikişer kere deneyerek yapmama rağmen sonuç alamadım. Tv'yi kutusuna koyup servise bıraktım. yazılımsal veya anakart olabilir dediler ama henüz net bir cevap almadım. Servis sonrası durumu buradan paylaşmaya çalışacağım. İyi akşamlar dilerim.
Rica ederim.Uzaktan yardım için elimden geleni yaptım.

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri
Üst Alt