MB130 v4-v5 Yeni Yazılım

hangisinde memnun kaldınız ?

Sonuçlar yalnızca oylamadan sonra görülebilir.
smili72 Çevrimdışı

smili72 

Süper Üye
6 Mar 2018
Buyur ben paylaşayım emmim teraspy teraspy

20181211_000004.jpg

IMG-20181210-WA0032.jpg

Son düzenleme:
A Çevrimdışı

almar

Yeni Üye
10 Eyl 2019
smili72 post: 108333' Alıntı:
Enable to activate the PVR software upgrade don't work you can change your TV... television lost its master card not recommended but u can very risky operation modulation F fikoloji ( new 5 Series hitachiin about the software)

Herschel
Enable PVR is dont activate sofware upgrade... you can change television modulation but very risky operation u can lost your tv master card its not recommended F fikoloji ( hitachinin 5 serisi yeni yazılımları hakkında)

Hello brothers,
I found a way to enable PVR functions without changing software. In this video, a german guy explain how to download, upload and modify the swprofile.bin:

On the PVRfunctions page, remember to activate the followings and leave blank the others:
-External Harddisk
-PVRFeatures
-PVRPartitionFormatTypeCheck
-RetentionLimit

It works fine and now on my hitachi TV I can enjoy timeshift, instant recording etc.
Perhaps you already knew this procedure, if not, I hope it can help somebody.

smili72 Çevrimdışı

smili72 

Süper Üye
6 Mar 2018
Herschel

Hello brothers,
I found a way to enable PVR functions without changing software. In this video, a german guy explain how to download, upload and modify the swprofile.bin:

On the PVRfunctions page, remember to activate the followings and leave blank the others:
-External Harddisk
-PVRFeatures
-RetentionLimit

It works fine and now on my hitachi TV I can enjoy timeshift, instant recording etc.

Conguraliatons A almar but i hope dont lose your mother board to future

teraspy Çevrimdışı

teraspy 

TFC Team
26 Kas 2018
Herschel

Hello brothers,
I found a way to enable PVR functions without changing software.(?) In this video, a german guy explain how to download, upload and modify the swprofile.bin:
[MEDIA] Film [/MEDIA]
-External Harddisk
-PVRFeatures
-RetentionLimit

Yazılımı değiştirmeden olmaz :ok

?

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri
Üst Alt