Önemli Vestel Mb82-Mb100-Mb110-Mb120-Mb130-Mb140-Mb211-Mb230 Güncelleme-Çekirdek Yazılım Konusu

B Çevrimdışı

barutnika

Aktif Üye
31 Ara 2021
Hello
Dear participants, how can I download software PNL.bin file from Vestel TV with mainboard 17mb110p? How should be named the text file in order to download PNL file and what are the procedures to do that using USB Operations? .Thank's in advance

Merhaba
Sevgili katılımcılar, 17mb110p anakartlı Vestel TV'den yazılım PNL.bin dosyasını nasıl indirebilirim? PNL dosyasını indirmek için metin dosyası nasıl adlandırılmalıdır ve bunu USB İşlemlerini kullanarak yapmak için prosedürler nelerdir? .Şimdiden teşekkürler

Son düzenleme:
yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
Hello
Dear participants, how can I download software PNL.bin file from Vestel TV with mainboard 17mb110p? How should be named the text file in order to download PNL file and what are the procedures to do that using USB Operations? .Thank's in advance

Merhaba
Sevgili katılımcılar, 17mb110p anakartlı Vestel TV'den yazılım PNL.bin dosyasını nasıl indirebilirim? PNL dosyasını indirmek için metin dosyası nasıl adlandırılmalıdır ve bunu USB İşlemlerini kullanarak yapmak için prosedürler nelerdir? .Şimdiden teşekkürler
To save the panel profile to the stick, create a folder called downloadpq.mb110 on the stick. If you don't know how to proceed, say so.

B Çevrimdışı

barutnika

Aktif Üye
31 Ara 2021
To save the panel profile to the stick, create a folder called downloadpq.mb110 on the stick. If you don't know how to proceed, say so.
Many thanks to Yokoono for the instructions!!!!:clap2 Is there another way to flip the picture as an example to change the existing software and how it can be done?

downloadpq.mb110.jpg

yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
Many thanks to Yokoono for the instructions!!!!:clap2 Is there another way to flip the picture as an example to change the existing software and how it can be done?

downloadpq.mb110.jpg
I had problems with the hard drive and lost a lot of data. I know that the PNL or TMG file was opened with a HEX program and a BIT was changed from 0 to 1 or vice versa.

B Çevrimdışı

barutnika

Aktif Üye
31 Ara 2021
I had problems with the hard drive and lost a lot of data. I know that the PNL or TMG file was opened with a HEX program and a BIT was changed from 0 to 1 or vice versa.
Hi !! I APPRECIATE an honest answer and if you have an idea how exactly this can be done please share. If not possible please someone else to share how it can be done. I would be grateful if you could attach explanatory notes and photos!! Thank's a lot!!

H Çevrimdışı

hakan_special

Yeni Üye
2 Nis 2019
merhaba regal mb211 anakartlı televizyonumda v0.69.20.0 yazılım yüklü güncel yazılım var mı bir de bein sports uygulaması var ama bein connect uygulaması yok nasıl yükleyebiliriz

Son düzenleme:
By_Trol Çevrimdışı

By_Trol 

Administrator
24 Ağu 2019
merhaba regal mb211 anakartlı televizyonumda v0.69.20.0 yazılım yüklü güncel yazılım var mı bir de bein sports uygulaması var ama bein connect uygulaması yok nasıl yükleyebiliriz
Tv yazılımınız güncel sürümdedir. Tv nin lisanslı internet portalinde ne varsa onu kullanırsınız sonradan uygulama yüklenmez.

S Çevrimdışı

stefanoo

Yeni Üye
22 Ağu 2022
S Çevrimdışı

stefanoo

Yeni Üye
22 Ağu 2022
Hi, what you write is valid for MB211 motherboard software v3 Software version on this television MB211 Motherboard Software V.0 Titanium Menu
Good point. I wanted to describe exactly how to do it and forgot about versions :) V3 vs V1 difference in sql database is very small (a couple of less important columns were added). What V0 looks like I have no idea :/ I I don't even know how the procedure for save/load settings looks like. However, I assume that people think and when the names of files/tables/columns do not match, they stop the modification process ;) Greetings.

Geri
Üst Alt