Önemli Vestel Mb82-Mb100-Mb110-Mb120-Mb130-Mb140-Mb211-Mb230 Güncelleme-Çekirdek Yazılım Konusu

N Çevrimdışı

norbiszoke

Yeni Üye
30 May 2018
Unfortunately, although they are produced with the same motherboard and the same panel, the software differs according to the country where they are exported, so I am having a big problem. I would very much like to help you, but my friend from Europe writes for help, but it does not come to me. I keep negotiating with the company, and if I overcome this problem, I will try to support every friend who writes from anywhere in Europe or the world

Big thank you for your help. I appreciate it. :)

N Çevrimdışı

norbiszoke

Yeni Üye
30 May 2018
Unfortunately, although they are produced with the same motherboard and the same panel, the software differs according to the country where they are exported, so I am having a big problem. I would very much like to help you, but my friend from Europe writes for help, but it does not come to me. I keep negotiating with the company, and if I overcome this problem, I will try to support every friend who writes from anywhere in Europe or the world

So I gave and went to the website of SHARP and got the newest firmware for the LC39LE350BK 2.2.6K and then tried to update the firmware with the core that you gave but it did not work as i thought. So I've searched for MB9X faz2 firmware and found a 3.6.2g but i think this is a version older and it does not support still the SI2157 Tuner. My question is that do you have a newer version for the FAZ2 motherboard? Thank you in advance.

N Çevrimdışı

norbiszoke

Yeni Üye
30 May 2018
So I gave and went to the website of SHARP and got the newest firmware for the LC39LE350BK 2.2.6K and then tried to update the firmware with the core that you gave but it did not work as i thought. So I've searched for MB9X faz2 firmware and found a 3.6.2g but i think this is a version older and it does not support still the SI2157 Tuner. My question is that do you have a newer version for the FAZ2 motherboard? Thank you in advance.

So the thing is: I HAVE PICTURE ON THE SET AGAIN! Holy cow. The moment i saw that the signal bars are moving on the tuning menu. Oh my gosh... Really...
The thing that I did: Updated the software like i wrote it in the previous post but I prevously found a hwprofile for a dual 39" set with the same board like this, but in the hwprofile there was the posibility to change the TUNER TYPE to SI2157, did it with the config editor and voila the set has picture again... I did this thing previously but with the older firmware. But the older one could not recognise the SI2157 Tuner bcz there was no such chip at the time the firmware was made. So with the update the new software had the means to connect to the SI2157 chip. I'm so happy that the set is working. Thank you for the help that you did for me. :)

D Çevrimdışı

dogank

Yeni Üye
22 Mar 2017
Neden direk TVden güncelleme kısmına gelince yeni yazılım bulunamadı diyor ki acaba bu genel bi sorun mu bana özel bişey mi ?

A Çevrimdışı

atlas54

Aktif Üye
23 Eki 2017
Arkadaşlar anakart ve panel değişince seri no da değişiyor mu peki tv nin arkasında yapışık olan etiketteki önceki seri numarası ne oluyor?

flyingatm Çevrimdışı

flyingatm

Yeni Üye
1 Haz 2018
Selamlar ado üstadım,

Cep telefonum arızalı olduğundan resim çekemiyorum ama tam bilgi olarak yazacağım:

SERVICE MENU (Splinter)(V.0.38.2.0)(SVN:247435)(/0009df/7070.cf)(MB140)(256MB)(R3)

Mboot Version:MB140-035 MEMC: HW_NA/SW_NA

Panel bölgesinde ise : 43-VESUUNBDN12E şeklinde yazıyor. LG mi Samsung panel mi anlayamadım...

Buna konudaki 17MB140 diye verdiğiniz Çekirdek yazılımı kurabilir miyim?

Adem Helvacı Çevrimdışı

Adem Helvacı 

Süper Üye
17 Şub 2017

I have 3.6.2.g and 3.6.2.k versions for Phase 2, but I do not know if it has the content to solve the tuner problem. If it's going to work, it's okay if I can share which one you want.

Adem Helvacı Çevrimdışı

Adem Helvacı 

Süper Üye
17 Şub 2017
Selamlar ado üstadım,

Cep telefonum arızalı olduğundan resim çekemiyorum ama tam bilgi olarak yazacağım:

SERVICE MENU (Splinter)(V.0.38.2.0)(SVN:247435)(/0009df/7070.cf)(MB140)(256MB)(R3)

Mboot Version:MB140-035 MEMC: HW_NA/SW_NA

Panel bölgesinde ise : 43-VESUUNBDN12E şeklinde yazıyor. LG mi Samsung panel mi anlayamadım...

Buna konudaki 17MB140 diye verdiğiniz Çekirdek yazılımı kurabilir miyim?

Servis menüden panel teyit edilmiyor azizim, seri no dan panel teyit edebiliriz.

Bu arada sizin daha güncel sürüm yazılımınız var bilginiz olsun. Sanırım 0.49.1.0 gibi bir şey di :ok

Geri
Üst Alt