Önemli Vestel Mb82-Mb100-Mb110-Mb120-Mb130-Mb140-Mb211-Mb230 Güncelleme-Çekirdek Yazılım Konusu

N Çevrimdışı

norbiszoke

Yeni Üye
30 May 2018
[QUOTE = "Ado, post: 32787, member: 363"] Good Morning; Have you tried the version of MB95 in the core software topic? Actually I have the current core software for Linkte MB95 that I will share below your TV MID CONFIG. If the software is phase 3, ie HIGH CONFIG, the system may crash. If the system crashes, you need full software, because I can not support full software because there is no access to the exported products list in the system. If you still want to give me your serial number, check it out :)

[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your answer, I've tried this version. I flashed over the USB the firmware of the Sharp LC39LE350EBK (this one supports the display, because the other ones I've tried had blurry bad or no picture at all). The set is alive but the problem is that I have no reception via the standard tuner, it has a SAT tuner also, but thats not needed. I've tried to update the software that you linked via MENU + 1505 it finishes it, but when the set is restarting itself, it hangs in the BOOT procedure and the CPU will get hot as hell. Sadly this set is driving me crazy like hell.

Son düzenleme:
N Çevrimdışı

norbiszoke

Yeni Üye
30 May 2018
Good Morning; Have you tried the version that is suitable for MB95 in the core software topic? Actually I have the current core software for Linkte MB95 that I'll share below but your TV MID CONFIG. If the software is phase3, ie HIGH CONFIG, the system may crash. If the system crashes, you need full software, because your TV is an export product, I can not support full software because there is no access to the exported products list in the system. If you still want to give me your serial number, check it out :)

The serial for the board is: 10093506 23216775 39 "

T Çevrimdışı

Tajadela

Yeni Üye
31 May 2018
[QUOTE = "Ado, post: 7751, member: 363"] Devi scrivere una risposta per vedere questo contenuto. [/ QUOTE]

ottimo !!!

K Çevrimdışı

kaya.cihat92

Aktif Üye
6 Kas 2017
Adem Helvacı Ado, hocam tv nin fabrika yazilimi lasim 2.40.14.0 versiyonu teknik destekten ogrendim.full yazilim mi cekirdek yazilimi mi daha basrili olur tesekkurler.

screenshot_20180531-120523-pnga101305dbe8abb1f.png

N Çevrimdışı

norbiszoke

Yeni Üye
30 May 2018
I checked, but unfortunately I can not give support for this television because it is not registered in my system
The brand of the set is Durabase, but I've found out that the same board with the same software is put into the Telefunken sets. The type of the set is: D39F275N3C. No idea if this number gives you some hint in your database.

Adem Helvacı Çevrimdışı

Adem Helvacı 

Süper Üye
17 Şub 2017
The brand of the set is Durabase, but I've found out that the same board with the same software is put into the Telefunken sets. The type of the set is: D39F275N3C. No idea if this number gives you some hint in your database.
Unfortunately, although they are produced with the same motherboard and the same panel, the software differs according to the country where they are exported, so I am having a big problem. I would very much like to help you, but my friend from Europe writes for help, but it does not come to me. I keep negotiating with the company, and if I overcome this problem, I will try to support every friend who writes from anywhere in Europe or the world

Geri
Üst Alt