Önemli Vestel Mb82-Mb100-Mb110-Mb120-Mb130-Mb140-Mb211-Mb230 Güncelleme-Çekirdek Yazılım Konusu

M Çevrimdışı

MrPepperNL

Yeni Üye
14 May 2023
Hello there,

As my native language is Dutch , i will write my request in English. I hope this is the correct thread to write my request.

I have a Medion X15091 with a Vestel MB230 board inside it. I attached the firmware screenshot.

Can you give me access to the latest firmware for it ?

Firmware.jpg

slowfood Çevrimdışı

slowfood 

Moderatör
23 May 2022
Hello there,

As my native language is Dutch , i will write my request in English. I hope this is the correct thread to write my request.

I have a Medion X15091 with a Vestel MB230 board inside it. I attached the firmware screenshot.

Firmware.jpg
Cihaz yurtdışı pazara ait olduğu için yokoono yokoono ustamızdan bilgi isteyelim. Arşivimizdeki mevcut güncelleme yazılımları çözüm olur mu?

Bu arada üyemizin söz konusu yazılımı aşağıdaki mesajına istinaden istediğini düşünüyorum;

I found this topic while looking for support of my Medion TV with Vestel MB230. It seems the mentioned home assistant integration here does not work anymore on newer model mainboards, the integration is depending on an closed network port on these newer mainboards. So I could not get this integration working on my TV.

However in the past my TV was found bij HA by the DNLA integration, then I was able to select the source and also to mute the volume through it. But somehow this stopped working. I don't know if it is a HA or TV update which stopped it.

Only thing I found in the Service Menu there is an option 3 : Smart Home Activity State which is disabled on my TV set. I checked the profile editor , but cannot find this option to enable it.

I guess it is the wrong topic to ask. But how can I find out how to enable the Smart Home Activity State option ?

Smart-Home-Activity-State.jpg

* Sorry for the Dutch, Uitgeschakeld means disabled

yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
Hello there,

Firmware.jpg
The software I have in the archive I use to repair televisions. The software update is the responsibility of the TV owner. Try an email to the manufacturer.

slowfood Çevrimdışı

slowfood 

Moderatör
23 May 2022
Hello there,

Firmware.jpg
The software I have in the archive I use to repair televisions. The software update is the responsibility of the TV owner. Try an email to the manufacturer.
Güncelleme yazılımı yetkisi vereceğim. Ancak yurtdışı pazara ait ürünlerde yurtiçi ürünlerin yazılım güncellemeleri probleme yol açabiliyor. Riski size ait olmak üzere yükleyebilirsiniz.

Güncelleme yazılımı verildi. Sağ üstte çan simgesinden bildirimleri kontrol edin. Yükleme talimatı indirme sayfasındadır. Yükleme sonucunu mutlaka bildirin.

M Çevrimdışı

MrPepperNL

Yeni Üye
14 May 2023
Thanks for the response and your time. I will have a look at the software download.

Last year when I contacted Medion support , I was given the answer that an update will be available soon but never seen a newer version on my TV or download section of their site.

I Will try Medion support again and see what happens.

slowfood Çevrimdışı

slowfood 

Moderatör
23 May 2022
Güncellemeyi sorunsuz yükledim ama televizyonda bir değişiklik yok
Ne değişikliği bekliyordunuz? Mevcut yazılımınız 1.31.2.0 idi. Güncelleme ile 1.31.8.0 oldu. Bu güncelleme yalnızca küçük hataları ve güvenlik güncellemelerini içerir. Ayrıca 768 MB belleğe sahip QUI menülü bir cihazda güncellemeyle makro değişiklikler olmaz.

U Çevrimdışı

umit2

Yeni Üye
9 Ara 2023
Ne değişikliği bekliyordunuz? Mevcut yazılımınız 1.31.2.0 idi. Güncelleme ile 1.31.8.0 oldu. Bu güncelleme yalnızca küçük hataları ve güvenlik güncellemelerini içerir. Ayrıca 768 MB belleğe sahip QUI menülü bir cihazda güncellemeyle makro değişiklikler olmaz.
Gözle görülebilir degişiklikler bekliyordum. Ama görmedim. Google de video açmıyor eski sürüm nedeniyle desteklenmiyor yazıyor. Arayüzde degişiklik olur sandim. Ama sadece sürüm sayıları yükseldi

C Çevrimdışı

Cencelik

Yeni Üye
19 Haz 2021
42pf845 tv için 17mb65-1 anakarta uygun auo panel içeren yazılım lazım. sadece auo panel yazılımı da olur.

Geri
Üst Alt