MB130 v4-v5 Yeni Yazılım

hangisinde memnun kaldınız ?

Sonuçlar yalnızca oylamadan sonra görülebilir.
yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
I say NO. Only if you have a programmer (expensive) and you save the software SPI, NAND, EMMC etc. In case of failure you can rewrite the saved software. You must find the compatible motherboard / panel software. Try to request the software from the manufacturer. The TV is too new and too expensive to experience.

H Çevrimdışı

Hanto

Aktif Üye
7 Nis 2020
I say NO. Only if you have a programmer (expensive) and you save the software SPI, NAND, EMMC etc. In case of failure you can rewrite the saved software. You must find the compatible motherboard / panel software. Try to request the software from the manufacturer. The TV is too new and too expensive to experience.
yokoono yokoono
Thanks a lot.
It's a bad news
TV is great witouht bugs that I have mentionned.
French Toshiba suppport don't answers me and UK suppert told me they can't do anything.
All my hope on 5.34.1.4 upadte when it will be available.
Thanks again

H Çevrimdışı

Hanto

Aktif Üye
7 Nis 2020
As far as I know it can be updated online from the menu. Have you tried?
yokoono yokoono
Yes but the TV doesn't found nothing.
And the worst : softare was 5.7.20.0 and when I have tried TV doesn't found nothing.
I have updated it from USB FAT 32 key with MB130 Toshiba QUI V5.28.7.4
This version only resolved Sense (or MovieSense) activation when is set OFF in settings and restart the TV.
Now it's TruFlow and work propertly when is desactivated he remains all the time except on DOLBY VISION BRIGHT where it's activated and impossible to have access to desactivated.
And sound of TV lower quality too...

H Çevrimdışı

Hanto

Aktif Üye
7 Nis 2020
Yes I don't have other choice.
Do you know where I can found Toshiba update to stay informed please ?

E Çevrimdışı

ema1ten

Yeni Üye
19 May 2019
ustalarım regal 4k 7520 ua tv ye v5711 mb130 yazılımın ustune v5.28.7.4 yazılım attım daha sonra v5 7 2o yazılım attım tv test paten ekranında kaldı sadece ses geliyor mudahale yapılmıyor hangi yazılımı yukleyecem yardım lutfen

F Çevrimdışı

fikoloji

Süper Üye
13 Eki 2018
ustalarım regal 4k 7520 ua tv ye v5711 mb130 yazılımın ustune v5.28.7.4 yazılım attım daha sonra v5 7 2o yazılım attım tv test paten ekranında kaldı sadece ses geliyor mudahale yapılmıyor hangi yazılımı yukleyecem yardım lutfen
yazılım versiyonu düşürmek v5 te bu hatayı verir. full yazılım konusunda seri numarası paylaşarak yazılım talep ediniz

C Çevrimdışı

chaos knight

Aktif Üye
26 Şub 2019
Yes I don't have other choice.
Do you know where I can found Toshiba update to stay informed please ?
Hi Hanto welcome to dedicated Vestel forum, i am isenbuga, from avforums, i hope you are OK with the latest software except Dolby Vision Bright unchangable settings. I think manufacturer thought that algorithm improves the picture quality like sharpness of the object or 3D perception of the scene. I can't blame them but it is very easy to be implemented to the software an option, in the end humanbeing is going to use this tv, right ??

gercekrambo Çevrimdışı

gercekrambo 

Süper Üye
2 Şub 2020
i was send an e-mail to vestel about this bug. i am waiting answer now. i hope so, it will be solve.
ps: but i have not much hope.

Geri
Üst Alt