Vestel 55" 17mb130p Recovery software

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
N Çevrimdışı

norbiszoke

Yeni Üye
30 May 2018
Hello my friend.
How to install?
Format a pendrive simply to FAT32, then extract the files onto the root folder of that drive. Once done put the pendrive into the USB port of the TV. The TV needs to be removed from the mains (the cord out of the wall), then press the OK button on the remote and plug the TV back into the socked while pressing the OK button. The RED light will blink fast,now you can release the OK button on the remote. After a while the red light will slow down gradually. When the flashing process is finished the TV will start normally. Hope my explanation is broud enough.

Hello my friend.
How to install?
Now I see that your TV is a JVC one... The original remote wont work after the flashing. This is the VESTEL firmware with the VESTEL remote code in it. JVC is using another type of remote.

Necati_Simsek Çevrimdışı

Necati_Simsek 

Süper Üye
29 Ağu 2018
Format a pendrive simply to FAT32, then extract the files onto the root folder of that drive. Once done put the pendrive into the USB port of the TV. The TV needs to be removed from the mains (the cord out of the wall), then press the OK button on the remote and plug the TV back into the socked while pressing the OK button. The RED light will blink fast,now you can release the OK button on the remote. After a while the red light will slow down gradually. When the flashing process is finished the TV will start normally. Hope my explanation is broud enough.

Now I see that your TV is a JVC one... The original remote wont work after the flashing. This is the VESTEL firmware with the VESTEL remote code in it. JVC is using another type of remote.
Thank you for the information
:bye

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri