using 43" sortware on 55" TV? HELP!!!

L Çevrimdışı

leolee

Yeni Üye
15 Ocak 2022
I have a Panasonic 55tx555b 4K HDR tv

Running it with 43" finlux software which works but not fully.
some picture problems especially with PIP.

What I am after is 55" software either Panasonic or Finlux as I know they both work on my TV so here is service menu details= SERVICE MENU(Yoda)(V5.35.8.3)(SVN:332072)(/0009df/730d.dcf)(MB130)(1.5GB) photo from screen incase more info is required

I have small knowledge of the V toolbox and can change a few setings but without a working 55" software to work from im stuck and things like PIP or 3D cant work PLEASE HELP???

IMG_0001.jpg

yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
1. The TV is 55FX555B or TX ?
2. Send an email to the Panasonic company and request the software for your TV.
3. Open the cover of the TV and see what motherboard it has (mb130 or mb130s) and what code the panel has (VES550xxxxxx).
4. The specifications say that the TV IS NOT 3D.
5. In the specifications it says that it DOES NOT HAVE PIP FUNCTION.

L Çevrimdışı

leolee

Yeni Üye
15 Ocak 2022
3. Open the cover of the TV and see what motherboard it has (mb130 or mb130s) and what code the panel has (VES550xxxxxx).
I got a new board when the original one bricked after attempting a repair but i got the better board with satellite arial input on as well as standard tv arial so i could attempt to get extra satellite channels as i have dish not being used but i gave up on that idea and the axtra functions i use like pause rewind live tv and amazon alexa voice control i added using vestel toolbox v1.1 same with PIP but as i said the pip wont work as it set screen up thinking i have a 43" screen which i would like to use, i also think it makes the non hd channels a bit fuzzier? and i haven't tried the 3D function yet as im not sure if it's just the software which work's it as i dont know if 3D uses a standard screen?

4. The specifications say that the TV IS NOT 3D 5. In the specifications it says that it DOES NOT HAVE PIP FUNCTION. I've got
the image of board is from google but its a mb130s same as in the picture
Screenshot-5584ac076d1ae16ba.png
Screenshot-6.png
Screenshot-7.png

sorry, its TX-55FX555B

Son düzenleme:
yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
1. The panel is 2D. So give up the 3D function.
2. I have software for VES550QNYL-2D-N01 not QNYS. Tell me if you want to try.

L Çevrimdışı

leolee

Yeni Üye
15 Ocak 2022
1. The panel is 2D. So give up the 3D function.
2. I have software for VES550QNYL-2D-N01 not QNYS. Tell me if you want to try?

The one its showing on service menu picture now is VES55_QNDSN13J_2D ? But then lower down it say's TSB43"??? So yes I would like to try the files that you have please, what TV are they for just so I know if I have to change remolt code in hardware.bin so I am not stuck at language screen when it boot's up LOL. But everywhere else it shows as a Finlux TV so I have always been a bit confused with this TV if Im being honest, yes Please

Geri
Üst Alt