tv luminosity

O Çevrimdışı

oneil4

Yeni Üye
3 Kas 2019
hi, I have the brand of continental television, on board I have the firmware MB110 (michelangelo V2.32.15.0 / SVN 239007 MB110)

the tv is good, but, i have a problem with the brightness of the tv, try to explain:

I will go to the menu settings or the main menu of youtube or netflix, my brightness is automatic strong, and no modification possible

after if i run the video no problem with the brightness but after playing the video youtube goes back to the main menu and goes to high brightness

do you have any trick to edit the file (I am accessing the tv ftp file)

other problem:

my remote contains the "netflix" button, is it possible to reallocate for youtube?

I never update the TV, is it possible to update with this firmware?

[URL unfurl = "true"] [/ URL]

possible risk because my TV no jvc brand or other firmware available, (my brand is "continental")

thank you so much
Mesaj otomatik olarak birleştirildi:

IMG_20180220_145058.jpg

IMG_20180219_175329.jpg

yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
1. Try to see if the brightness of the backlight changes (lighting
screen)
2. You can only reallocate the keys by changing the remote control
3. Try to update software online (if possible). Obviously there are risks here too.

O Çevrimdışı

oneil4

Yeni Üye
3 Kas 2019

my brightness don't change if me change mode ( movie / dynamic .... ) if you want video, no problème ( is realy problem on my bedroom and my priority on list)

2. is not possible use the file name "customer1.ini for edit ?
on my file, i have :

[Netflix]
PowerOnNetflixKey = 0x03

i think 0x03 is the button on remote no ?

3. not possible update software online, but if possible me upgrade whit generic upgrade and restore profil, maybe solved the problem 1
( search upgrade only for solve problem luminosity )

thank you

i think is more easy for you know my video
( sorry my english is bad )

Son düzenleme:
yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
In Menu
1. Do not use the Dynamic function. Use Standard, cinema, sport or User
2. Cancel the ECO function.
The brightness changes depending on the white content of the image.
3. I have not worked with Hex programs.

O Çevrimdışı

oneil4

Yeni Üye
3 Kas 2019
ok i don't try to remove eco function, try later, but if eco-mode is off, is not possible down luminosity backlight ?

use tv on my bed, and night, i don't need big luminosity, juste verry light

remove eco-mode :

same problem, video accept preset, and menu youtube don't accept preset :(

realy, i don't know if you need but, i have upload my conf/ folder ( upload on my tv by filezilla )

Son düzenleme:
O Çevrimdışı

oneil4

Yeni Üye
3 Kas 2019
i think my tv ( or firmware ) use spécial preset no listed on the menu and me search to modify the preset
and other function if possible ( exemple the backlight eco mode if possible down more, is good )

yokoono Çevrimdışı

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
Type MENU 4725. Go to Diagnostics, ok, go to Factory reset, ok, back and turn off the TV to return to factory settings. If you want the latest software you can send an email to Vestel and buy it. I have no other ideas. Curiously, for any image configuration you choose, the contrast, brightness are 0.

O Çevrimdışı

oneil4

Yeni Üye
3 Kas 2019
" Curiously, for any image configuration you choose, the contrast, brightness are 0. "

yes is extrem test for you show the problem.

vestel don't have firmware for my tv ( unique firmware probely )
but i think is possible use generic firmware, maybe :

and just after, on my usb stick, restore profil, but i'am not expert and don't know if work or not ?

if you want other infos for secure flash ?

O Çevrimdışı

oneil4

Yeni Üye
3 Kas 2019
ok i have try ? update to 2.35.36.0

i'ts ok for my tv, but, no change problem to the luminosity, but now i know my updtate, maybe is possible explore more ?

on the ftp the update create automatic new folder "

Sans-titre.jpg

O Çevrimdışı

oneil4

Yeni Üye
3 Kas 2019
yes i try, but not work

i think maybe is possible compare hw or sw .bin whit another similar tv on the forum, i think is possible other brand same hardware, but me new and difficult for speak/ explain and read ^^

what is the important file for décode my panel type ? and who is on the folder ?

thank for your help

O Çevrimdışı

oneil4

Yeni Üye
3 Kas 2019
hi

do you think if not possible change the screen parameter ( on blue ) for down the min luminosity eco mod ( the backlight ) because, the backlight manualy working, and the preset mode color ( contrast/color and other ) not working.

Sans-titre0b42ae613682df8a.jpg

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri
Üst Alt