Looking for nand flash 17mb120

M Çevrimdışı

mikebad

Yeni Üye
6 Ocak 2021
J'ai répondu dans un autre post. Je n'ai pas de logiciel NAND pour cette combinaison.
C'est ce que j'ai écrit dans le message précédent. Je recherche désespérant ces fichiers nand. C'est mission impossible. ?
De plus j’ai réussi à avoir le firmware pour tv Philips de XXpus60xx a XXpus62Xx. Donc si cela t’intéresse pour ta base de donnés. Je pourrais te l’envoyé, il vient direct de chez Philips. ?

B Çevrimdışı

Bratan 

Süper Üye
8 Kas 2018
sorry I don’t speak Turkish ?
But your forum is very good. ?
If you need help, you must write a message in the language of the site you are looking for help on.
You can use translation sites for this.
We also use foreign sources, but we do not expect help by writing in Turkish for those sites.
I have read that the French have arrogance and they speak no other language than their own, I think those who said this were right. Even in the Eurovision Song Contest, while everyone is speaking English, only the French speak in their own language and expect everyone to translate it.You could at least try your luck with English instead of writing in your own language.

jedem das seine

mit freundlichen grüßen

F Çevrimdışı

fikoloji

Süper Üye
13 Eki 2018
If you need help, you must write a message in the language of the site you are looking for help on.
We also use foreign sources, but we do not expect help by writing in Turkish for those sites.
I have read that the French have arrogance and they speak no other language than their own, I think those who said this were right. Even in the Eurovision Song Contest, while everyone is speaking English, only the French speak in their own language and expect everyone to translate it.You could at least try your luck with English instead of writing in your own language.

jedem das seine

mit freundlichen grüßen
Abi adamlar Fransız,
Foruma bile Fransız kalmışlar ?

M Çevrimdışı

mikebad

Yeni Üye
6 Ocak 2021

jedem das seine

mit freundlichen grüßen
Please excuse me, I didn't mean to sound rude. I didn’t see that my translator translated some texts I wrote in English into French. I am really sorry.

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri