Önemli 17MB97 -17MB98 Anakartlı Smart Televizyonlarda Youtube Yükleniyor Hatası Hk.

L Çevrimdışı

LURID

Yeni Üye
13 Ara 2023

Konunun ilk mesajını okuyun ve gerekli bilgileri o konuya yazın. Ayrıca TV' deki sorunu daha detaylı açıklayın. Çekirdek yazılımla yazılım çökmesi düzelmez!
Televizyon Vestel Smart Tv 43FB7550
SN : 7596986 600470
SORUN : Yükleme ekranında takılı kalıyor ve ışığı yanıp sönüyor...
EK Bilgi :zamanında güncelleme isteği ile menü 1505 ile anakartın mb97 carbon olduğunu biliyorum.
Fotoğrafı yok ve yükleme ekranının fotosunu atmaya çalışınca server error uyarısı alıyorum sitede.

slowfood Çevrimdışı

slowfood 

Moderatör
23 May 2022
Televizyon Vestel Smart Tv 43FB7550
SN : 7596986 600470
SORUN : Yükleme ekranında takılı kalıyor ve ışığı yanıp sönüyor...
EK Bilgi :zamanında güncelleme isteği ile menü 1505 ile anakartın mb97 carbon olduğunu biliyorum.
Fotoğrafı yok ve yükleme ekranının fotosunu atmaya çalışınca server error uyarısı alıyorum sitede.
Kendi bildiğinizi okumayın! Özellikle söylendi, gerekli bilgileri o konuya yazın! Bir daha uyarılmayacaksınız!

J Çevrimdışı

jakomax

Yeni Üye
15 Eki 2024
Profiles cannot be edited on TV. There is extensive information on this topic in the forum:
Download the toolbox version from the link I gave to your PC, and be sure to copy and save the profiles you took from your TV.
1- Open the toolbox, click on the yellow folder and select the "mb97_swprofile.bin" file
2- Find (+) Config ---> (+) SmartMenu ---> (+) SmartmenuItems ---> NetflixEnabled and click NetflixEnabled
3- Click "FALSE" on the right side twice, change it to "TRUE" and click "Save"
4- Click "Floppy Disk" from the menu above and save
5- Create a folder, name it " Profile ", copy the "mb97_swprofile.bin" file you modded into the folder
6- Copy this file (Profile) to the USB memory stick, plug in the TV, press Menu+4+7+2+5, then select "usboperations" and press OK.
7- Turn the TV off and on using the remote control, press Menu on the remote control, go to Vestel Smart from the bottom, wait a little, you will see Netflix right next to it.:)

Hello , i cant download this files anymore. Please sir help me🙏

Hi @Terapy

IMG_20241015_2246041573a3ec21af5223.jpg
Screenshot_2024-10-15-22-45-53-833_com.android.chrome.jpg

Could anyone send me those files, because link doesnt work anymore . Please help me🙏

Son düzenleme:
Geri
Üst Alt