By_Trol Çevrimdışı

By_Trol 

Administrator
24 Ağu 2019
81befe3e-da4b-4bdb-b693-05e232376f0e.jpg
panel nosu 23454509

kapak etiketi yok
Logo
Zipten spi klasörünü çıkartın spi yazan klasörü boş flash bellek içerisine kopyalayın menü 4725 / usb operations / OK

K Çevrimdışı

kralosx

Yeni Üye
26 Eki 2023
Merhaba 17MB140 model anakart için Vestel logosu var mıdır şuan seg yazıyor tv de anakartı değiştirmiştim, durum bu dostlar sayın yöneticilerimiz varsa logo yardımcı olabilir misiniz ?

IMG_0900.jpg

B Çevrimdışı

barutnika

Yeni Üye
31 Ara 2021
Good evening everyone. I want to change the logo of 17mb211. I create a folder DownloadBI.mb211 and download the logo picture. The same thing happens with DownloadSPI.mb211 and there is the logo picture. Please tell me how to upload the picture with the new logo?

By_Trol Çevrimdışı

By_Trol 

Administrator
24 Ağu 2019
Good evening everyone. I want to change the logo of 17mb211. I create a folder DownloadBI.mb211 and download the logo picture. The same thing happens with DownloadSPI.mb211 and there is the logo picture. Please tell me how to upload the picture with the new logo?
1. Remove the spi folder inside the zip. The logo is inside the spi.
2. Copy the folder named "spi" into an empty USB memory
3. Insert the USB memory into the USB port of the TV
4. Enter the service menu by pressing the menu and 4-7-2-5 buttons on the remote control, scroll down to the "USB operations" line and press the OK button, the logo will be loaded.
5. Turn off the TV with the remote control, wait for the LED on the front to stop flashing and turn on, turn it on again and the TV will turn on with the logo you downloaded.Since the logo is injected into the software, it is permanent like a factory product and will not be deleted even if you return the TV to the initial setup.It is not like any picture you add from the picture menu in the TV's media browser section.In some models, the pictures you added from the pictures in the USB flash memory are deleted when you return the TV to the initial setup.

Geri
Üst Alt