Kılavuz Vestel Smart Center uygulaması kullanimi

slowfood Çevrimdışı

slowfood 

Moderatör
23 May 2022
On most brands made by Vestel it should work (Toshiba, JVC, Hitachi, etc). I don't know how it will be with TVs from other manufacturers. These smart apps are nothing more than websites. If TV has the ability to run pages, it should be able to run those apps.

There are 2 exceptions:
1. Some applications can't be run in the computer browser by restrictions. For example, on vestel.smartone-iptv.com we get the message "The application should be lauched from Smart TV only". On the computer we can easily change the browser user agent string to the same as on the TV (GETUSERAGENT in putty). However, on older TVs there may be a problem with this hack.
2 Hardware. It's known that the more years TV is old, the worse it handles modern sites. There are new technologies used on them (new versions of javascript, html5, etc). I know a couple of sites which 1-1.5 years ago years ago worked great on my 4 year old TV and now they do not run. In such situations the app I mentioned at the end is helpful.
Google Translate;
Vestel tarafından üretilen çoğu markada çalışması gerekir (Toshiba, JVC, Hitachi, vb.). Diğer üreticilerin TV'lerinde nasıl olacağını bilmiyorum. Bu akıllı uygulamalar, web sitelerinden başka bir şey değildir. TV'nin sayfaları çalıştırma özelliği varsa, bu uygulamaları da çalıştırabilmesi gerekir.

2 istisna vardır:
1. Kısıtlamalar nedeniyle bazı uygulamalar bilgisayar tarayıcısında çalıştırılamaz. Örneğin vestel.smartone-iptv.com'da "Uygulama sadece Smart TV'den başlatılmalıdır" mesajı alıyoruz. Bilgisayarda, tarayıcı kullanıcı aracısı dizesini TV'dekiyle aynı şekilde kolayca değiştirebiliriz (putty'de GETUSERAGENT). Ancak, eski TV'lerde bu hack ile ilgili bir sorun olabilir.
2 Donanım. Biliniyor ki, TV ne kadar eskiyse, modern siteleri o kadar kötü idare eder. Bunlarda kullanılan yeni teknolojiler var (javascript'in yeni sürümleri, html5, vb.). 1-1.5 yıl önce 4 yaşındaki televizyonumda harika çalışan ve şimdi yayınlanmayan birkaç site biliyorum. Bu gibi durumlarda, sonda bahsettiğim uygulama yardımcı olur.

slowfood Çevrimdışı

slowfood 

Moderatör
23 May 2022
Thanks stefanoo,but something seemed to be missing.for 1 :)
Yes, what you described can be done using the hotel menu. First, set up the TV according to the country you're in, then open the hotel menu and save the changes you make with names that describe what you've done.

Google translate;
Teşekkürler stefanoo, ama 1. madde için bir şeyler eksik gibiydi. :)
Evet, tarif ettiğiniz şey otel menüsü kullanılarak yapılabilir. Öncelikle TV'yi bulunduğunuz ülkeye göre kurun, ardından otel menüsünü açın ve yaptığınız değişiklikleri, yaptıklarınızı anlatan isimlerle kaydedin.

S Çevrimdışı

stefanoo

Yeni Üye
22 Ağu 2022
Thanks stefanoo,but something seemed to be missing.for 1 :)
Yes, what you described can be done using the hotel menu. First, set up the TV according to the country you're in, then open the hotel menu and save the changes you make with names that describe what you've done.
I didn't want to do a step by step solution cuz someone could do these actions for all countries. How many are available? 50? 100? He would waste a lot of time and feel disappointed. Many of apps will not work due to country restrictions (we can't run VPN on WebOS). Additionally, most of these web-apps are very primitive. 3/4 of them are simple sites with a few youtube videos or games on the snake from Nokia 3210 level, often not updated for several years. If someone wants to have a decent Smart TV, he buy model with android or box tv ;)

btw. Is command for Vestel that saves tv settings to settingsDB.db in putty? With it, the rest would be trivial (a loop involving the list of countries, "SAVE DB" + SETCOUNTRY + RST). Without it, we would have to use about 10 KEY commands (entering the hotel menu + moving cursors + OK).

teraspy Çevrimdışı

teraspy 

TFC Team
26 Kas 2018
btw. Is command for Vestel that saves tv settings to settingsDB.db in putty? With it, the rest would be trivial (a loop involving the list of countries, "SAVE DB" + SETCOUNTRY + RST). Without it, we would have to use about 10 KEY commands (entering the hotel menu + moving cursors + OK).
I don't know how to record the database with Putty, there must be a command for it, but I'm not sure if it records the database.It's not that difficult to do the initial setup, select the country, and save them separately in the hotel menu, it can be fun for a good user, of course, if that user is not a hacker :haha1

S Çevrimdışı

stefanoo

Yeni Üye
22 Ağu 2022
I don't know how to record the database with Putty, there must be a command for it, but I'm not sure if it records the database.It's not that difficult to do the initial setup, select the country, and save them separately in the hotel menu, it can be fun for a good user, of course, if that user is not a hacker :haha1
Full TV reset works in a more civilized way, cuz it delete settingsdb file, creates new and saves settings. Putty method is very fast, doesn't delete any settings or applications cookies. However, after changing the country and resetting TV it makes armageddon with the settingsdb file. Removes links that don't pass restrictions & adds new ones.
The best thing to do is to buy a box, right. A smart person buys a regular TV and a box and enjoys it :ok
Definitely the best solution. Nowadays when people buying TVs too often have as requirements that the receiver must have Smart. Its mistake, they should look for the quality of picture and sound. TV Box is a great solution for about €50. TV box + keyboard + mouse will perform better in many jobs than expensive chromebooks. These require internet connection to work and we are limited to applications imposed by google. Android is now the most popular system in the world (40%), beating even Windows (35%). Data from myip.com, I think they have no reason to cheat. High popularity translates into the number of available applications. More of them, the sooner we will find the ones we need :)

slowfood Çevrimdışı

slowfood 

Moderatör
23 May 2022
Full TV reset works in a more civilized way, cuz it delete settingsdb file, creates new and saves settings. Putty method is very fast, doesn't delete any settings or applications cookies. However, after changing the country and resetting TV it makes armageddon with the settingsdb file. Removes links that don't pass restrictions & adds new ones.

Definitely the best solution. Nowadays when people buying TVs too often have as requirements that the receiver must have Smart. Its mistake, they should look for the quality of picture and sound. TV Box is a great solution for about €50. TV box + keyboard + mouse will perform better in many jobs than expensive chromebooks. These require internet connection to work and we are limited to applications imposed by google. Android is now the most popular system in the world (40%), beating even Windows (35%). Data from myip.com, I think they have no reason to cheat. High popularity translates into the number of available applications. More of them, the sooner we will find the ones we need :)
Google translate;
Tam TV sıfırlaması daha düzgün bir şekilde çalışır, çünkü settingsdb dosyasını siler, yeni ayarlar oluşturur ve ayarları kaydeder. Putty yöntemi çok hızlıdır, herhangi bir ayar veya uygulama çerezini silmez. Ancak ülke değiştirip TV'yi sıfırladıktan sonra settingsdb dosyası ile armageddon yapıyor. Kısıtlamaları aşmayan bağlantıları kaldırır ve yenilerini ekler.
teraspy' Alıntı:
En iyisi bir kutu almak, değil mi? Akıllı bir insan normal bir TV ve bir kutu alır ve keyfini çıkarır
Kesinlikle en iyi çözüm. Günümüzde, TV satın alan insanlar, Smart ile sahip olması gereken özelliklere öncelikli olarak dikkat ederken hatalı olan, aslında görüntü ve ses kalitesine bakmalılar. TV Kutusu, yaklaşık 50 € karşılığında harika bir çözümdür. TV kutusu + klavye + fare, birçok işte pahalı chromebook'lardan daha iyi performans gösterecektir. Bunların çalışması için internet bağlantısı gerekir ve Google tarafından dayatılan uygulamalarla sınırlıyız. Android artık dünyanın en popüler sistemi (%40), Windows'u bile (%35) geride bırakıyor. Myip.com'dan alınan veriler, bence hile yapmaları için bir neden yok. Yüksek popülerlik, mevcut uygulamaların sayısı anlamına gelir. Ne kadar çok olursa, ihtiyacımız olanları o kadar çabuk buluruz :)
Tüm dünyada kabul görmüş bir düşünce olduğunu paylaşmak için bundan daha iyi bir mesaj olamazdı sanırım. TV satın alırken smart özelliklerine değil, görüntü ve ses özelliklerine bakın. :clap

hosbulduk Çevrimdışı

hosbulduk 

TFC Team
9 Kas 2018
Full TV reset works in a more civilized way, cuz it delete settingsdb file, creates new and saves settings. Putty method is very fast, d
The content of the topic and what has been written go in different directions, but I think that what was added later became more important to me than the content.

First of all, there are 3 people that I know who can connect mb211 motherboard televisions with PCs in the forum, and they are most likely connected via a UART connection.

As someone who can access all motherboards made by Vestel, including Android motherboards, I have observed that the method of receiving shell access is different on all motherboards, and despite all my attempts, it was not possible to establish this connection on mb18x cards.

For example, there are 3 different software versions in mb211, and I have two of these boards and I get shell access in different ways in two of them.

As a result, I have been wondering how you perform the connection and shell access process, assuming that you have an mb211 motherboard from your previous messages, I would like to know if you have any information/predictions about the change of access with simple "sh" on old software version mb211 motherboards.

slowfood Çevrimdışı

slowfood 

Moderatör
23 May 2022
The content of the topic and what has been written go in different directions, but I think that what was added later became more important to me than the content.

First of all, there are 3 people that I know who can connect mb211 motherboard televisions with PCs in the forum, and they are most likely connected via a UART connection.

As someone who can access all motherboards made by Vestel, including Android motherboards, I have observed that the method of receiving shell access is different on all motherboards, and despite all my attempts, it was not possible to establish this connection on mb18x cards.

For example, there are 3 different software versions in mb211, and I have two of these boards and I get shell access in different ways in two of them.

As a result, I have been wondering how you perform the connection and shell access process, assuming that you have an mb211 motherboard from your previous messages, I would like to know if you have any information/predictions about the change of access with simple "sh" on old software version mb211 motherboards.
Üstadım konu tekrar heyecanlanmaya başladı sanırım. Cevapları merakla bekliyorum.

teraspy Çevrimdışı

teraspy 

TFC Team
26 Kas 2018

Belki direk puty ile bağlantı yapabiliyordur ,bendeki kartı daha denemedim ama zaten kendisi de ilk kurulumda farklı ülke seçip smart portalı değiştirin ce kaydedin ,sonra da puty ile tvye atın diyor :) Herkes puty kullanamaz ama herkes usb ile otel menüden yapılanları yükleyebilir ,demek istediğim oydu (dur kendisine de yazayım :) ) :ok

teraspy Çevrimdışı

teraspy 

TFC Team
26 Kas 2018
Yes, putty is a fast solution, but not everyone can do this process. However, everyone can load the hotel menu onto the television with a USB, in my opinion :ok

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri