United UN3232LE (MB140)

S Çevrimdışı

SDElectro

Yeni Üye
13 Mar 2023
Hello,
After a power cycle, the set goes into operation.
The system settings are standby after power cycle.
Problem exists both in hotel mode, and also in normal user mode.
It exists on all 12 sets which have been purchased for a small hotel.
I have reset a unit to factory defaults, but the same behavior.
I have also noticed, that when I power-off via the remote control, the standby led flashes about 30~45 seconds before it goes into standby.
I include a screenshot of the service mode set details

Any help is highly appreciated
Greetings from Lesvos Greece,

screenshot49a01f5b231f7e8c.jpg

slowfood Çevrimdışı

slowfood 

Moderatör
23 May 2022
Hello,
After a power cycle, the set goes into operation.
The system settings are standby after power cycle.
Problem exists both in hotel mode, and also in normal user mode.
It exists on all 12 sets which have been purchased for a small hotel.
I have reset a unit to factory defaults, but the same behavior.
I have also noticed, that when I power-off via the remote control, the standby led flashes about 30~45 seconds before it goes into standby.
I include a screenshot of the service mode set details

Any help is highly appreciated
Greetings from Lesvos Greece,

Google Translate;

Merhaba,
Güç döngüsünden sonra set çalışmaya başlar.
Güç döngüsünden sonra sistem ayarları beklemededir.
Hem otel modunda hem de normal kullanıcı modunda sorun var.
Küçük bir otel için alınan 12 setin hepsinde mevcuttur.
Bir birimi fabrika varsayılanlarına sıfırladım, ancak aynı davranış.
Ayrıca, uzaktan kumandayla gücü kapattığımda bekleme ledinin bekleme moduna geçmeden yaklaşık 30~45 saniye önce yanıp söndüğünü fark ettim.
Hizmet modu ayar detaylarının ekran görüntüsünü ekliyorum

Herhangi bir yardım çok takdir edilmektedir
Lesvos Yunanistan'dan selamlar,

slowfood Çevrimdışı

slowfood 

Moderatör
23 May 2022
Does the system settings appear directly when the TV is turned on? Any usb drive plug in to TV?

TV açıldığı anda sistem ayarları ile mi açılıyor? TV' ye takılı herhangi bir USB bellek var mı?

S Çevrimdışı

SDElectro

Yeni Üye
13 Mar 2023
No, everything looks normal.
Nothing plugged in.
In hotel mode I have disabled the menu, when I disable the hotel mode, the set works as expected. When I go into the system settings, I then see that it is set to go into standby mode after a power cut. Unfortunately, when it is plugged in powered, it just starts.
As you know, in hotels, once the key is removed, everything gets powered off after a small delay.

slowfood Çevrimdışı

slowfood 

Moderatör
23 May 2022
No, everything looks normal.
Nothing plugged in.
In hotel mode I have disabled the menu, when I disable the hotel mode, the set works as expected. When I go into the system settings, I then see that it is set to go into standby mode after a power cut. Unfortunately, when it is plugged in powered, it just starts.
As you know, in hotels, once the key is removed, everything gets powered off after a small delay.
Google translate;

Hayır, herşey görünürde normal. Herhangi birşey takılı değil. Otel modunda menü girişini iptal ediyorum, yaptığım uygulama onaylanıyor ve çalışıyor. Daha sonra elektrik kesintisinden sonra standby moda geçecek şekilde ayarı görüyorum. Ancak maalesef güç tekrar geri geldiğinde cihaz tekrar açılıyor. Sizin de bildiğiniz gibi otellerde anahtar kartı yuvasından çıkartıldığında çok küçük bir gecikme sonrasında odadaki tüm güç kesilir.

I can understanding this problem. I will share information about the subject with our Masters.

Problemi anlayabiliyorum. Konu ile ilgili bilgiyi diğer ustalarımızla paylaşmak istiyorum.

By_Trol By_Trol Sota Sota TEKNOwest TEKNOwest teraspy teraspy

S Çevrimdışı

SDElectro

Yeni Üye
13 Mar 2023
Yes, I will ask the hotel owner to send a unit to my workshop and post screenshots in the next day or two.
I will also try to set it to factory settings from within the service menu when it arrives.
Very strange problem. Most likely to do with software.

Have a good night.

slowfood Çevrimdışı

slowfood 

Moderatör
23 May 2022
Yes, I will ask the hotel owner to send a unit to my workshop and post screenshots in the next day or two.
I will also try to set it to factory settings from within the service menu when it arrives.
Very strange problem. Most likely to do with software.

Have a good night.
Evet, Otel sahibi ile görüşüp önümüzdeki bir ya da iki gün içerisinde ünitelerden birini işyerime getirmesini sağlayacağım. Ayrıca geldiğinde servis menüsünden cihazı fabrika ayarlarına döndürüp testini sağlayacağım. Çok zor bir problem. Büyük olasılıkla yazılımla ilgili.

İyi geceler.

Good idea. We will wait for your send. If it will be fixed with software update we will share it already. But I think this problem is not too strange.

Have a good night.

S Çevrimdışı

SDElectro

Yeni Üye
13 Mar 2023
Hello,
I think i have pinpointed as to where to problem is.
The clone file produced is causing the problem.
When setting up a "master tv" everything is OK,
Then if you go into the hotel menu and make a clone (it does not matter if hotel mode is on or off) , that clone file, when loaded to the same TV or any other TV, will cause the problem, being after a power cycle the TV starts up, and not into standby mode.
I will upload photos of the menus

slowfood Çevrimdışı

slowfood 

Moderatör
23 May 2022
Hello,
I think i have pinpointed as to where to problem is.
The clone file produced is causing the problem.
When setting up a "master tv" everything is OK,
Then if you go into the hotel menu and make a clone (it does not matter if hotel mode is on or off) , that clone file, when loaded to the same TV or any other TV, will cause the problem, being after a power cycle the TV starts up, and not into standby mode.
I will upload photos of the menus
Installing each device separately will eliminate the problem. Isn't it? We are waiting the photos.

Sayın teraspy teraspy emmi. Hotel moddan alınan dosya sonrasında diğer cihazlara ayarı bu şekilde atma işi sıkıntı yaratabilir değil mi?

Son düzenleme:
S Çevrimdışı

SDElectro

Yeni Üye
13 Mar 2023
The clone file produced by the "master TV" causes the problem to every TV cloned.
If I setup a new "master TV " from the beginning, everything works good with that TV,
Hotel mode, menus disabled, volume set, and always goes to standby after a power cycle. All is good.
But
If I then make a clone from this TV and use it on another (or the same TV) , the problem starts

standby_mode.jpg
hm-2.jpg
hm-1.jpg

Son düzenleme:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri
Üst Alt