ralph65

Aktif Üye
27 Nis 2021
toshiba
32dl933g
vestel 17Ips19-3
MAIN 17MB62-2.5
display LTA320AN12

I have this toshiba led tv that does not turn on the leds. The voltage on the mos is 19 volts. Sometimes they turn on then after turning off the tv no the backlight leds turn on. What can i check?

ssl320.jpg

istanbul Çevrimdışı

istanbul

Süper Üye
7 Kas 2019
Toshiba 32dl933g / Vestel 17Ips19-3 / MAIN 17MB62-2.5 / Display LTA320AN12

I have this toshiba led tv that does not turn on the leds. The voltage on the mos is 19 volts. Sometimes they turn on then after turning off the tv no the backlight leds turn on. What can i check?

Ledleri açmayan toshiba led televizyonum var. Mos üzerindeki voltaj 19 volttur. Bazen televizyonu kapattıktan sonra açılıyor, arka ışık ledleri yanmıyor. Neyi kontrol edebilirim?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARIZA ( EVET / HAYIR )
Fişi takınca ışıklar yanmıyor ama ekrana toshiba yazısı geliyor tetikleyince led yanıp sönüyor

I don't know electronics
Google Translate

FAULT ( YES / NO )
When I plug it in, the lights do not come on, but the screen displays toshiba, and when I trigger it, the LED flashes.

17IPS19-5

d206 veya d207
d206 or d207

VESTEL 17IPS19-3 SCH​

istanbul Çevrimdışı

istanbul

Süper Üye
7 Kas 2019
You can't fix it if you don't have knowledge of electronics. You must start the FORCED power supply by applying a positive voltage to the POWER ON, BL ON, DIM pins.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject owner ralph65 asking for help

toshiba
32dl933g
vestel 17Ips19-3
MAIN 17MB62-2.5
display LTA320AN12

Son düzenleme:
ralph65 Çevrimdışı

ralph65

Aktif Üye
27 Nis 2021

Thanks.
the positive voltages at the POWER ON, BL ON pins are present 3.3 volts. sometimes the tv turns on regularly. can it be sw? i can't download usb firmware from the toshiba site. can you help me? thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject owner ralph65 asking for help

toshiba
32dl933g
vestel 17Ips19-3
MAIN 17MB62-2.5
display LTA320AN12

the positive voltages at the POWER ON, BL ON pins are present 3.3 volts. sometimes the tv turns on regularly. can it be sw? i can't download usb firmware from the toshiba site. can you help me? thanks.

istanbul Çevrimdışı

istanbul

Süper Üye
7 Kas 2019

Can you give a link to the Toshiba site software?

I asked forum friends.

Unfortunately, foreign TV software is not in my archive.

I don't know if it's on the website.
See check it out.
ATTENTION: you are responsible
NO SOFTWARE WARRANTY TO KNOW ?

Link :

Son düzenleme:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri