recherche firmware usb pour vestel 17mb120

D Çevrimdışı

digsat2

Yeni Üye
25 Ocak 2020
Maybe something can be found if you also post the panel code: VES550 ??????.
Or type MENU and 4725 and put the picture.

here is picture, if you need more info about my tv let me know please.

my regards

IMG_5995.jpg

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Sota Çevrimdışı

Sota 

Root
6 Mar 2016
D digsat2 ,
Hello, use the image codes as the system gives you.
(your pictures will not be visible if you change them)

I have edited your message.

yokoono Çevrimiçi

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
So you have the 17MB120 motherboard and the VES550QNDL-2D-U11 panel. The installed software version is 2.45.10.0 not 2.41.6.0 as you wrote in the first post. For what you have in the TV I have no newer software. Neither does the manufacturer. Searching for:

If you want to try another software you have it here. You do so at your own risk.

Thanks Sota.
I apologize for the offtopic.
I want to express my condolences to the survivors of the victims of the serious earthquake that took place in Turkey.

D Çevrimdışı

digsat2

Yeni Üye
25 Ocak 2020
D digsat2,
Hello, use the image codes as the system gives you.
(your pictures will not be visible if you change them)

I have edited your message.
tanks for reply Mr Sota
but i need new firmware or software for my toshiba smrt tv because the apps is not loading and crashes any help please.
my regards

D Çevrimdışı

digsat2

Yeni Üye
25 Ocak 2020
So you have the 17MB120 motherboard and the VES550QNDL-2D-U11 panel. The installed software version is 2.45.10.0 not 2.41.6.0 as you wrote in the first post. For what you have in the TV I have no newer software. Neither does the manufacturer. Searching for:

If you want to try another software you have it here. You do so at your own risk.
yes i have update the software and i download it from here for toshiba tv there is only one file v 2.45.10.0 only nothing else ,i need new software for my apps as i told you is crash and freeze , anyway thaks for your help , my regards

yokoono Çevrimiçi

yokoono

TFC Team
20 Mar 2019
I do not know. Nor does Toshiba publish software on the site.
When did you upgrade to version 2.45.10.0 did you know it's for your TV?

D Çevrimdışı

digsat2

Yeni Üye
25 Ocak 2020
I do not know. Nor does Toshiba publish software on the site.
When did you upgrade to version 2.45.10.0 did you know it's for your TV?
last night at 23.30 uk time , all i know was toshiba mb120 core update so i toke a risk , and every think was ok except for netflix , ss iptv still no luck same problem i thinks i need full software including all apps to be update it ,thank again and i hope not given you a headache .

regards

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri
Üst Alt