MB130 : How to modify Dolby Vision modes, disable Movie Sense and modify anything

H Çevrimdışı

Hanto

Aktif Üye
7 Nis 2020
Sorry for my English my friends ?

1 / Open your mb130_swprofile.bin with last version of Vestel Toolbox

First all, in Config > PicureVsSourceVsMode

I can guarantee that :
- Every B82D0C6B folder is DOLBY VISION BRIGHT MODE settings
- Every 9929628F folder is DOLBY VISION DARK MODE settings

Here, we have ALL settings that we can modify by change value or index selected
So, if you want change one or more option like Colors or Sharpness...,
you have to do all changes on EVERY folders (HDMI, USB and DVT)

2 / To desactivate Movie Sense or Tru Flow on DOLBY VISION BRIGHT MODE :
Go to Config > Picture > Movie Sense, and you will see 4 folders
- MovieSense set to value TRUE, don't touch it
- MovieSenseDefault set to index 0x00000002 > we change it to 0x00000000
- F32F867D set to index 0x00000002 > we change it to 0x00000000
- 3DBCF746 we don't change anything
- MovieSenseString we don't change anything

3 / Save changes to your mb130_swprofile.bin

4 / On usb key FAT32 formatted, create an empty folder named Profile and copy your mb130_swprofile.bin in this folder

5 / Put usb key on usb TV port, go to Home menu and tap 4725 on TV remote control

6 / Go to USB Operation and let TV work (approximately 5 seconds) and exit

7 / FINAL AND MOST IMPORTANT STEP !
Go to Home settings on your TV > Installation and RESET ALL SETTINGS ! (last option)
And yes, this step is most important because all changes you made on mb130_swprofile.bin
ONLY affect the DEFAULTS SETTINGS of your TV ! BUT your TV also save changes YOU made in TV settings by preference
and NEVER ERASES or REMPLACES THEM. THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO RESET YOUR TV BY DEFAULT.

8 / When your TV restart, you need to config all settings (Country, Language, Wifi...) like first use

9 / Now go to Picture Settings or test Dolby Vision movie and you will see all your changes are applied

FOR NOW, TWO QUESTIONS REMAIN :
- Where is the option that affect SCREEN BRIGHTNESS DIFFERENCE between DV BRIGHT and DARK mode
- And when we have found this, how can we apply it to ALL HDR MODE

I keep looking and I would like to thank EXcomZkko EXcomZkko C anatomist teraspy teraspy and all others for their precious help

EXcomZkko Çevrimdışı

EXcomZkko 

Süper Üye
13 Nis 2018
This is very good catch. I'm happy for you. ? I don't understand that how we missed "MovieSenseDefault" option. If we start digging from here, this can be solved more faster.

For HDR modes; checking and comparing both of MB130 and MB230 profiles may give some tips I think.

- B82D0C6B folder is DOLBY VISION BRIGHT MODE settings
- 9929628F folder is DOLBY VISION DARK MODE settings

We will update the application for these options can be visible correctly as text.

H Çevrimdışı

Hanto

Aktif Üye
7 Nis 2020
This is very good catch. I'm happy for you. ? I don't understand that how we missed "MovieSenseDefault" option. If we start digging from here, this can be solved more faster.

For HDR modes; checking and comparing both of MB130 and MB230 profiles may give some tips I think.

We will update the application for these options can be visible correctly as text.

I will to continue to work.
There are a lot of folders in PictureVsSourceVsMode and I will identify all of them first.
But when you compare DV folders they are strictly identical so I think that the option to increase the Screen Brightness is elsewhere
Mesaj otomatik olarak birleştirildi:

Sorry to have posted this post in the wrong section ?
Please don't blame me I dont speak Turkish and I have to translate every time
I just want to help
Thank you

Son düzenleme:
hosbulduk Çevrimdışı

hosbulduk 

TFC Team
9 Kas 2018
This option is available under DTV title. Mb130 left, mb230 right.
20200503_2234001.jpg

Son düzenleme:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri