Firmware update files VESTEL 17MB120 with VESTEL 40 Inch Display VES400QNSS-3D-U02

Z Çevrimdışı

zuhorst

Yeni Üye
29 Nis 2019
Dear,
Because I’m not able to express myself in Turkish and you probably won’t be able to understand Dutch (I’m from Flanders in Belgium) I’m writing this message in English.

I am in search of the Firmware files to update a Medion MD 31104 television.
There is a VESTEL motherboard 17MB120 inside and a 40 Inch VESTEL display model VES400QNSS-3D-U02

If I switch it on i can see for a few seconds the full screen Logo of Medion and then the display turns black and there is nothing more i can do. Also no sound.
I want to try if a firmware update can cure this problem. That is why I’m in search of the files to do so.
I hope you can provide my a link where I can download the necessary files.

Thank You.

teknolojix Çevrimdışı

teknolojix 

Aktif Üye
31 Eki 2017
Açtığında, birkaç saniye boyunca Medion Logosunun tam ekranını görebilip ve ardından ekran kararıyorsa ve ayrıca seste yoksa bu arkadaşa full yazılım gerek sanki galiba zannımca olabiler zanederimki :))) çekirdek yazılımla zor görünüyor .. ki zaten anladığım bizim gibi yazılım atim denim derken gümlemiş :(
o kısımda A Ado hocam ve /veya vekalet verdiği yönetici arkadaşlara ( TEKNOwest teknovest F fikoloji teraspy teraspy Sota Sota )? zahmetle ama tv nin seri nosunu vereymiş eymiş ? deniyeyim diyor amme...
(Medion MD 31104 television serial number:???? For full firmware )

Son düzenleme:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Geri
Üst Alt